skinner needed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so anyone free to do a little job it's realy not much of a job it's like a 10-20 min work, and pm me if you would like to know what it is, trust me it's cool :) and for my next movie :D

Best answers
To get people interested they might want to know what it is. It's not like it really NEEDS to be a secret or anything, creating threads like this with very little info gets little attention, at least give people an idea of the project. Plus this is a modelling/editing forum, may as well post a pic of the model if anything.

Best answers
ME ME ME I WANT TO KNOW WHAT it is.....but im not a skinner.......:(

Best answers
Can somebody help me with my movie? It is similliar to lionheart's job. Pm me if you want to help.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can somebody help me with my movie? It is similliar to lionheart's job. Pm me if you want to help.
You shouldn't burst into other people's requests for help. If you want help, you should make your own thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, even for a small project. recruiting is recruiting, especially if that is the only purpose of the thread in question.

you will need to post something related to modeling/skinning CONTENT wise, else i'm going to have to close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom