skeletons

Best answers
as i was browsing the fourums i kept seeing the term "skeleton", and i was thinking preset animations, so i was woundering were i could come across these so called "skeletons", most preferably gokus "skeleton" cause i wanna play around with it........... the "skeleton" used for esf that is

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why use "quotation marks"? it implies that its not the correct term, when it is. i believe you can get the skeleton by importing the required .SMD file.

Best answers
i know its the right term, have you seen autin powers, u know every time dr. evil says laser beam he did the little quote thingy.... nvm, but ne way where can i get the .smd

Best answers
You really have some goofed out logic don't you? Well beside that, your using 3Ds Max correct? Just get the smd importer/exporter plugin.

Best answers
where can i get this so called " smd importer/exporter" and does it cost?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope just google it... good luck rigging in max though >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can still do manual rigging, on the vertex level, within max.

however, i dont know how to use biped animations in half life, ( i know its possible, ive seen it done). so im not much help outside of telling you that its very possible.

perhaps darktooth could shed some light on this, however for all i know he may still be using milkshape to animate

Best answers
so if i do manual rigging with biped(wich i already did a while ago) i have to make all my own animations? and if so can i get a list of animations to make

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom