Sins of a Solar Empire

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So tomorrow I am getting Sins of a Solar Empire because I have seen several photos and videos of it and I've heard great reviews on it. So for those of you who have played this game what game should I get? Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity or Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rebellion adds some cool stuff (doubles the amount of races, one race in particular can lose all of their planets and just be a migrant fleet which is pretty damn cool), but you don't need it at all to enjoy the game. If the extra 20 bucks is a concern, I'd go for Trinity -- Keep in mind that trinity is the base game plus two (three?) expansion packs, so it's not like it's lacking for content. If you're going to play online, I'm not sure, Rebellion might have a lot more players but I've never really checked.

I didn't play too much of Rebellion since I had played a lot of the previous games, and at it's heart, it's still the same game. Both are great games.

Last edited:
Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I did hear very good things about Rebellion, and seeing how it is pretty much a sequel (for some reason they called it an expansion) due to the amount of things added to the game I will get Rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom