Sims 2 Ultimate Collection FREE for ALL Origin users

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yaaaay! Maybe in 10 years they will do the same for the Sims 3 with all the shop items included...

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yaaaay! Maybe in 10 years they will do the same for the Sims 3 with all the shop items included...
By then sims 5 will be released, and sims 3 will be like poop(and it already is compared to sims 4)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By then sims 5 will be released, and sims 3 will be like poop(and it already is compared to sims 4)
Comparing games to games that aren't even out yet is poopy

Especially since there aren't even pools in Sims 4, That's a feature from vanilla Sims 1. How am I meant to drown my Sim 4 Sims

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Especially since there aren't even pools in Sims 4, That's a feature from vanilla Sims 1. How am I meant to drown my Sim 4 Sims
How is it possible that there's no pools ? There must be pools ;o
Maybe we'll be able to be eaten by shark or sink in the ocean or lake somehow ? :fight:

EDIT:
LOL, you're right, there won't be toddlers nor pools in base game xD So pathetic that they need expansion packs for pools and toddlers.
Though maybe the pools will be so advanced, that it requires a whole ex pack.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

By buying the Sims 4 Pools & Toddlers DLC, duh!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
By buying the Sims 4 Pools & Toddlers DLC, duh!
Maybe that's to avoid the deaths. You have to buy expansion pack for death xD Otherwise they will just disappear, not die.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe that's to avoid the deaths. You have to buy expansion pack for death xD Otherwise they will just disappear, not die.
Not death. Death is confirmed to be in the default game. But ghosts aren't. Buy the ghost expansion.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you serious about ghosts?

What's the point in burning a whole family to death if they can't haunt the next family.

I once had a family that I would move into a house just to clean up after a burnt everyone to death. After they finished I would move them out and move in a new family.

I also had a another family, in this house there were 2 people who lived normally and 1 guy who was trapped in a room with inferior stuff. I would let him out at night to clean the house and put him back during the day. It was funny watching him try to use the good stuff of the rest of the house, give up and use his own

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you serious about ghosts?

What's the point in burning a whole family to death if they can't haunt the next family.

I once had a family that I would move into a house just to clean up after a burnt everyone to death. After they finished I would move them out and move in a new family.

I also had a another family, in this house there were 2 people who lived normally and 1 guy who was trapped in a room with inferior stuff. I would let him out at night to clean the house and put him back during the day. It was funny watching him try to use the good stuff of the rest of the house, give up and use his own
Would you expect any less from freaking EA these days? Don't you believe their pathetic attempts at redemption.

Personally I am still waiting for them to do something like this:

Game unable to connect to our servers? Buy the single player version for another full price.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you expect any less from freaking EA these days? Don't you believe their pathetic attempts at redemption.

Personally I am still waiting for them to do something like this:

Game unable to connect to our servers? Buy the single player version for another full price.
I don't think they will do that

EA may be money hungry but they aren't completely stupid. They would have learnt from simcity

Plus you look at promotions like this. They didn't have to give everyone a free copy of Sims 2 + All expanions (Including stuff) They also have their On the House promotions every month

Plus they didn't get Worst company of the year last year.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think they will do that

EA may be money hungry but they aren't completely stupid. They would have learnt from simcity

Plus you look at promotions like this. They didn't have to give everyone a free copy of Sims 2 + All expanions (Including stuff) They also have their On the House promotions every month

Plus they didn't get Worst company of the year last year.
Worst company of the year matters as much as the Raspberry Award. It does not matter that much who gets it. It may chase a few people away (the smart ones) but fanboys are there to stay and often times are willing to take all sorts of shit just to play the games.

Conspiracy theory.
Let's take Battlefront for example:

IF it will have a ridiculous DRM system in it I guarantee it will still sell way, way, way better than the average video game regardless. These *******s found out just how much they can get away with by testing out the waters with The Sims 3 with full price game + full price expansions + microtransactions (I mean the extra items) and then the always on DRM from Simcity. They got away with one, but not with the other so now they're finding the middle ground so that they can get the best of both worlds.

And here I end my conspiracy theory.

They are a big company. Money hunger is what they are made of. It's all they want and it's all they will ever want. They only improved their reputation to make more money, not to have people talk nice about them. Talking nice cannot hold a company as big as that together.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being the title card on that list is free publicity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom