SIMPLY TRYING TO GET STARTED....

Best answers
i have just downloaded the esf mod version 1.1beta . from what i can see there is no single player mode so i have to click multiplayer. Here lies my problem,there are few games of esf going on and i am unable to create one myself because i get this message. "your esf executable is out of date,it will now be updated" so i click ok and it starts up the half life update and searches for half life.it then ends saying u are currently up to date and the cycle starts all over again.

all i want to do is just play a game of esf single or multiplayer...can anyone help please?

Best answers
Esf is a 100% multiplayer game, so you will be unable to play single player. After, maybe this message show up because you dont have HL v.1.1.1.0 . Downlaod and install the update and it should be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had that prob. 2... Still have it cuz I downloaded the 1.1.1.0 and it didn't work I got iratated and never dll it again. Get bots its fun but they are not hard at all..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey ive had this game a while but ive never been able to find servers i never join servers from the actual game because none ever show up so i use a program. Are there programs that support esf and have servers because i really like the game

Best answers
If you use half-life to search for servers, use "filter" and set it to game esf, that way only esf servers will show up. And you can use the all-seeying-eye too, or gametiger (you can use google or alltheweb to find the downloads :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom