Simple suggestions

Best answers
allright ive been watching esf very carefully and modifying it ect.And ive made a few simple ajustments , wich i think should be implemented.

1.The aura.I now that this is a stupid subject and that its impossible to do so but the aura in esf isnt moving.I merely think that they should take a sprite and just make a aura out of it.It can be done.Just make it 3d.And dont tell me you cant make a sprite 3d.thats rubbish

2.Esf beta 1.2 has charging swoop.Thats no good man.Just bind swoop in melee to m button one.So you can just swoop or bind it to a key even better.

3.When you transform into supersaiyan create a simple smoke ring but a smaller one even smaller thant the power up one for the class.But only make it appear in turbo.and only after you transform a reach a power level beyond 5 million

4.For peat sakes vegeta's renzuko is what 8 shots.Against cell he fired atleast a hundred.dammit man.and it didnt charge as long too.

5.As for some explosions change them to dust and rock explosions like hitting a wall or kiblast or even generic beam.Say if a attack is to weak it creates a dust explosion.And the current explosions have a weird look.Make them look like a generic beam head.It will look better.And the teleport sound is wrong as well.

Thats pretty much it.
Vegoto out.

To help making the gaming experience of dbz better!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.It would be gr8.But don't think it would be used...

2.Don't know what ya meen...

3.not to bad.

4.Good idea man.Suggested many times

5.I don't think HL is capable of that.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*yawn*, woke up too early...
vegoto said:
1.The aura.I now that this is a stupid subject and that its impossible to do so but the aura in esf isnt moving.I merely think that they should take a sprite and just make a aura out of it.It can be done.Just make it 3d.And dont tell me you cant make a sprite 3d.thats rubbish
Have you looked at my dev journal? The ESF beta 1.2 auras animate. And no, the aura in my dev journal is not the final one, we already replaced it.

vegoto said:
2.Esf beta 1.2 has charging swoop.Thats no good man.Just bind swoop in melee to m button one.So you can just swoop or bind it to a key even better.
Once again, have you seen the big red letters?
<font size="6"><font color="red">Work In Progress</font></font>
We said many many times that we hate the charge swoop and that we're going to change it. Acouple nights ago we implemented a new type of swoop (trashed the charge swoop), it's much better, still needs some tweaking though.

vegoto said:
3.When you transform into supersaiyan create a simple smoke ring but a smaller one even smaller thant the power up one for the class.But only make it appear in turbo.and only after you transform a reach a power level beyond 5 million
Maybe in beta 1.3 when we have time to code extra FX in...

vegoto said:
4.For peat sakes vegeta's renzuko is what 8 shots.Against cell he fired atleast a hundred.dammit man.and it didnt charge as long too.
1) I'm not too fond of the renz myself. I probably don't care too much since i never use vegeta though :)
2) Don't compair to DBZ too much. ESF doesn't copy off of dbz 100%. If he shot even 20, it would become pretty laggy. Imagine 5 vegetas shooting off renz at the same time at that rate.
3) We'll see what we can do about it though...

vegoto said:
5.As for some explosions change them to dust and rock explosions like hitting a wall or kiblast or even generic beam.Say if a attack is to weak it creates a dust explosion.And the current explosions have a weird look.Make them look like a generic beam head.It will look better.And the teleport sound is wrong as well.
Like I said above, we have more important things to do then make the explosion fx pretty. And the teleport sound never really bothered me, you're free to replace it with your own though.

Best answers
Acouple nights ago we implemented a new type of swoop (trashed the charge swoop), it's much better, still needs some tweaking though.
Music to my ears :)

Also Pcjoe, about Vegetas rez... it should be changed so he firs 15 or so blasts ... and to make it look like he fires more, you can make his own sprite for rez ki blasts and the sprite(blasthead and trail) and make it dubble ... soo for every blast you whould see 2 beam heads and trails ... but the shape of the ki blasts on his rez will have to be changes for this to work :)

That way it whould seem hes fireing 30 :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
have you looked at my dev journal? The ESF beta 1.2 auras animate. And no, the aura in my dev journal is not the final one, we already replaced it.
OOoOoo I Hope U Changed The Bulky Lightning

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
OOoOoo I Hope U Changed The Bulky Lightning
There is no lightning, we removed it. The one in my dev was DT messing around with a potential SSJ2 aura.

Best answers
Well if so then im very pleased with you guys!!!!! nice going!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool a new swoop!!!!!!!!!Are you going to keep it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom