Silly God, those aren't for kids...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow dude thats freaky we were just talking about how florida is a disaster waiting to happen in my geology class friday...

appearently florida has the most tornadoes per year

you should be carefull man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tornadoes kill people at times, it's nothing new.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're calling it the second worst tornado in history, because it was an F4 that lasted on the ground for an hour and a half. AN HOUR AND A HALF!

I'm quite happy to be alive.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to quote a great philosopher:

people choose where to live, and take their risks; Africa has its famine, England has its floods, Japan has gozilla, and Florida has hurricanes.

god bless Adam Dowling :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extreme weather happens off and on, don't delude yourself. It's occuring no more frequently or violently than it has in the past. Florida has always been a turbuent area. 20 killed in a hurricane/tornado is nothing new.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extreme weather happens off and on, don't delude yourself. It's occuring no more frequently or violently than it has in the past. Florida has always been a turbuent area. 20 killed in a hurricane/tornado is nothing new.
Oh, believe me, when it's happening near you, it's something quite new. I just made a super rhyme.

Best answers
Yeah, we've been having storms here for quite a while now and it sucks :(.

Best answers
Long live Belgium, where it's never really cold nor really hot, where there are no dangerous animals nor brainless ghettopimps that want to blow your brains out for drugsmoney.

Oh, and Belgium's heading towards the weather they're having in Spain now.. Booyah I say! Only forestfires to fear, and we don't have any forests, how cool is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom