Siggehness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know me, a walking sig making machine, made some more for you all to marvel xD Check it. Oh yeah, and these sigs complimentary with a free quote that I think is the funniest thing I've ever heard, *Points to sigs under post* I love that quote... ^_^

On the first one the bg didn't really work that grandly IMO, so I remade the bg

These two are obviously the same style just different color, but sometimes color can make all the difference.

Dunno, felt like I owed Ellie a sig.. And Ellies almost as funny 'an anime character as Haruko \O/ funny.

Best answers
I like the second grace sig, because it has like a nature touch (the leaves) to combine with the bird she's holding, assuming she is most likely outside the leaves make more sense =P But I like more how the character itself looks in the first one, kuz in the second she's kinda blury. I like both sigs, prefer the second one though.

For the sig with the bluehaired-guy (dunt know his name lol) I like more the darker one, maybe because his hair does not unite that much with the bg as in the ligther one.
In my opinion these two are too simple(with the bluehaired guy), but that's just me, I tend to like something to be hapening, not that I need sigs full of action but as like the one with grace the sig is capturing a moment ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had to make them simple. Didn't have a choice, I couldn't find another picture of Haru xD (Grey haired guy)

As for the Grace sigs, maybe I'll try to blend the second one better

EDIT: Better?

Best answers
Oh my, I go away for a weekend and you get all better like that >_<

awesome sigs man, yeah that is better buuut I would change or blend or do something with the font 'cause in my opinion its killing it.

Best answers
Yeah it looks better now =D
I think I agree with IsrAlien about the font, it isnt too bad but maybe another one will blend better, with this I mean another type of font, imo the color looks good =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New

This one looks a lot darker than it really is 'cause the forum is bright x/

And edited this font

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh your newest one isnt too good... try lowering the opacity of the dude in the bg... it makes it seem like the sig is cut off because of the hair.

Best answers
I like the Kin sig ^.^
Is it me or are the eyes of the transparent kin a lil bad drawn? =o

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
dont listen to that guy. It's mad the way it is.
Ghostface has a really good point dude, so just accept his opinion. I like it Gaara, but I think the hair does cut off the sig a little bit, maybe try lowering the opacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom