Sig I made for a friend (Shiro)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aweesome ee :D

would u like to do one for me ? :p im pretty lazyy...

I just wub this text style and those brushes!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:

Ya know what to do.
WOW!

Tha'ts a really good sig. 10/10. I love what you did with it. It's incredibly.

So yeah, now you should make me a sig! That's awsome man, good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really requests, but if i start i'll let ya know.

Best answers
thanks so much my new found friend :laff: me is the luckiest biish in the world :fight: thanks again tek

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
I don't really requests, but if i start i'll let ya know.
I was joking >.> Consider it an emphasis on how good I thought it was.

cbiles17

C
Decent more or less, I must say.. been a year or so since I posted here.. and pretty much everyone still has the same art style. You haven't learned anything new by now?

Best answers
cbiles17 said:
Decent more or less, I must say.. been a year or so since I posted here.. and pretty much everyone still has the same art style. You haven't learned anything new by now?
According to my special top secret indicater I'd say you have only been here for a month so dont i dont know what this talk about a year is ^^
I like the sig though 10/10. IS it 2 weeks for topics to go bad?

Best answers
For some reason I don't like the quality of the pic, or maybe it was some effect you did to it, can't tell.
Another thing, I don't know if pink really suits this character, for pink being trendous to suit a girly/cute sig better than a fighter guy one, but maybe the request was a sig in pink-ish.
Then the brushing abound the character is kinda chaotic and randomized, being on purpose or not it's how I see it, it seems to be your style though since you do it repeatedly.
It seems to me that either you don't put much effort in it anymore, which is fine because making sigs wont put food on your table, or that you've ran out of ideas and thus you just randomize alot more.
Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying it looks bad at all, just that by now I think you should be able to improve your style, because it seems to me you have potential to do better than this.
The sig looks good nevertheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sexcellent as usual TeK ;)

I give it 9/10, because the harsh edges of both character and brush style contrast heavily with the soft pink that you used, it looks a little off. Dark Blue would be better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom