Anotha sig request.

Whatcha think zero? Want something changed? Or anything, just tell meh :smile:

C&C from otherz are welcome, as always.

Best answers
Lid said:
It's not very good.

This is me being restrained.
HaVE MERCY ON THIS LOST SOUL!!! :scared:
LOL Well spit it out then ^.^ I understand much better an explanation than a simple "It's not very good" Tell meh why it aint good :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree, I think it's important to stick with a color scheme. The red armor seems to clash with the burgandy/maroon BG. I also find the BG itself to be very plain.

5/10

Lid

L
Ok, just remember you requested this.

(This is me being still restrained, which is a shame as I'd really like to go full force like on my DMZ critiques, but I believe I will be banned for that.)

Let's start with the colour matching. Oh wait it's non-existant. We have a multi-coloured Megaman character on a greying-black render (which I will get to), then we have black font and a greyish-black circles. It looks like an abortion on the eyes. If you're going to make a sig with a certain style, at least make sure you know what style your going for. We have retro colours of Megamen with gothica cliche graphics. Such a mixture is horrible and doesn't come off well at all.

Next up is the background which s a simple "Filter - > Render - > Clouds" and quite possible just for the sake of it "Difference Clouds" afterwards. Nothing is exceptionally great about that, and going with Megaman it doesn't match at all. It looks like a browny smog. Why we have a Megaman character standing in smog is beyond me, but hey that's how it looks. Next time spend more then 30 seconds on the background. If you attempt to say "but I used brushes/filters/my dead grandmother" it doesn't matter because nobody can see that anyway.

Next up is the font. While the font face is fine we have gone with the <s>tried and true</s> horrible and ugly looking Embed filter that is on every photoshop layer. Not only does it look horrible, It doesn't match the Megaman images. We have the embed of black which matches the background, but then we have the glossy which "matches" the Zero. In the end neither match and we have an eye abortion.

Next up are the circles and lines. What the hell? They add nothing but filler to the piece. Not only that, but they add BAD filler to the piece. They use the same terrible embedding noted on the fonts, but are a different shade of colour. So you're attempting to make them match the background? They don't match that either due to the "outer glow" featured on them. So what we end up with the end is a bunch of random circles and lines that add absolutely nothing to the sig.

In the end it can be summed up in about another 1000 words (which I can't write, as i'd be banned) but the word that comes to mind is: horrible.

Best answers
Well dude I asked for a critiz not a flaming >.< But the critiz is apriciated though.

Lid said:
Next up is the background which s a simple "Filter - > Render - > Clouds" and quite possible just for the sake of it "Difference Clouds" afterwards. Nothing is exceptionally great about that, and going with Megaman it doesn't match at all. It looks like a browny smog. Why we have a Megaman character standing in smog is beyond me, but hey that's how it looks. Next time spend more then 30 seconds on the background. If you attempt to say "but I used brushes/filters/my dead grandmother" it doesn't matter because nobody can see that anyway.
Well that statement of the clouds is pretty wrong, no clouds here.
And the "next time spend more than 30 seconds on the bg" No, where'd ya get that idea? o_O

Anyways, made two more versions:

And here's a cleaner one ^^

Critiz, please. And Lid, yeah y00rz too :talk:

Lid

L
I got that idea as the background is barley seeable and from what you can see it appears as clouds. So no matter how much effort you put in it is seen as clouds. Oh and the two variations haven't improved as they still fall into the "Zero meets goth" category and nearly all my previous statement still applies.

Best answers
Lid said:
Ok, just remember you requested this.

(This is me being still restrained, which is a shame as I'd really like to go full force like on my DMZ critiques, but I believe I will be banned for that.)

Let's start with the colour matching. Oh wait it's non-existant. We have a multi-coloured Megaman character on a greying-black render (which I will get to), then we have black font and a greyish-black circles. It looks like an abortion on the eyes. If you're going to make a sig with a certain style, at least make sure you know what style your going for. We have retro colours of Megamen with gothica cliche graphics. Such a mixture is horrible and doesn't come off well at all.

Next up is the font. While the font face is fine we have gone with the <s>tried and true</s> horrible and ugly looking Embed filter that is on every photoshop layer. Not only does it look horrible, It doesn't match the Megaman images. We have the embed of black which matches the background, but then we have the glossy which "matches" the Zero. In the end neither match and we have an eye abortion.

Next up are the circles and lines. What the hell? They add nothing but filler to the piece. Not only that, but they add BAD filler to the piece. They use the same terrible embedding noted on the fonts, but are a different shade of colour. So you're attempting to make them match the background? They don't match that either due to the "outer glow" featured on them. So what we end up with the end is a bunch of random circles and lines that add absolutely nothing to the sig.

In the end it can be summed up in about another 1000 words (which I can't write, as i'd be banned) but the word that comes to mind is: horrible.

LOLLL i luv it..

i reckon ur capable of a lot better sakuma, and i think every1 else would agree.. but hey as long as the guy u made it for is happy thats all that counts

Best answers
SaKuMa your getting much much much better!!! I love it! 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom