sig competition top 3

who will win?

• mystix MyStiX [img]http://mystix.empty-rift.com/comp1.jpg[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • light scream [img]http://24.79.31.91/LS4.jpg[/img]

• dudeman dudeman [img]http://dudeman.aqua-graphics.net/excelsagasig.jpg[/img]

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
know my place lol, you really watch too much movies..

ok well get back on topic..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
know my place lol, you really watch too much movies..

ok well get back on topic..
I don't appreciate people making fun of my colleagues and peer members. Whether that post was meant as a joke or serious, you went directly against a moderators instructions to get back on topic just to have the last word. Hence, you get a :warning: warning :warning: for that from my side. Watch your step, and this time - I mean it. Any more off-topic posts from you will result in more warnings being handed out - and I'm sure you are aware of the 3 warnings = ban system that we follow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know the 3warningban system.. but i dont understand why the hell those posts can result a warning...

im not making fun of him, you could bettah see it as an attempt to make fun with him.. but as it seems he cant take humour i wont try it again..

if the things i said in the above post are forbidden here then i'll seriously consider leaving esf forgood... this isnt fun anymore.. what esf was ment to be originally... the only thing allowed here are posting a limited range of artwork stuff and starting boring discussions about things that have been discussed long ago anyways...

anyways, your right that we should get back on topic, as i also said in my last post..

Greetz, Dudeman

Best answers
I like the second one :\

- The first one's OK to, but there's nothing going on in it!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
i know the 3warningban system.. but i dont understand why the hell those posts can result a warning...

im not making fun of him, you could bettah see it as an attempt to make fun with him.. but as it seems he cant take humour i wont try it again..

if the things i said in the above post are forbidden here then i'll seriously consider leaving esf forgood... this isnt fun anymore.. what esf was ment to be originally... the only thing allowed here are posting a limited range of artwork stuff and starting boring discussions about things that have been discussed long ago anyways...

anyways, your right that we should get back on topic, as i also said in my last post..

Greetz, Dudeman
I am very well aware of how much 'fun' threads can become when posts like those are allowed to slip. One post leads to other members copying a dozen more. But sticking to this situation, do you seriously think a signature competetion poll thread is the right place to be "having fun with" a super-moderator who just asked you to stop posting off-topic content? Whether you stay or leave ESF, is none of my concern and is entirely upto your better judgement - and my warning above sticks. And just so you know, when in dispute about a moderator's actions, you are meant to PM that member or contact an admin, whichever may suit your taste... but not post yet another off-topic post justifying your predicament.

In either case, I would like to sternly request that any further posts made in this thread should ONLY be relevant to the signature competetion. Back on topic!

Best answers
Dudeman combined a lot of styles into his sig but I didn't like the anime character he used in it (-4 of 10 =6)... I loved the happy up beat feel to Mystix sig aswell but it seemed to be a bit empty or maybe to classy for my taste (-3 of 10=7).. I went with Light Scream's signature because I personally liked the contrast effect he pulled off with both of the layers to give them a nice clean crisp look while still not losing their original look, worst thing I noticed was the cut out for the character could have been a little better (-1 of 10=9). Gj light scream gets my vote I'm rooting for ya LS! Woot! Woot! Woot! :laff::yes:

Best answers
dudeman said:
oh and btw Judge.. dont be so moderatorish.. doesnt really fit to you lol..
I was just thinking the same...guys think they are the best if they are mods...pfft

and dudemans is the best. check the border and the bg...everything fits perfect

Best answers
I love everything about dudeman's sig, so he gets my vote.;D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er thx for supporting me EagleKing.. i think urs is nice as well, its got a good colour scheme..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was incredibly close. A big congrats to LS for his win. Nice job. ^_^

Retired
Best answers
Thanks Everyone who voted.... I'll add this to my sig when i complete some stuff i have top do....

also i'll host the excel button on my site so i know it'll be up all the time... not saying ur host is bad or anything i just like mine over anything....

thanks again and hopefully we have another contest soon....

congrats to all who enetered it was a close poll

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congrats LS!

i should put more work into it on teh next competition..

Retired
Best answers
yea me too... mine entry only took me 10-15 min right when i got up in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom