SiG[+]AvA

Best answers
meh.. :S im bored i didnt want to make a thread botu this cause u all point out the bad bits then everytime i see the sig i notice only bad points and waste time making new ones lol. :D .. so um aye post if your bored to, not really any point to the sig, the image is bad i dont like my self either, but i was thinkin bout going for a logo idea? dunno... :confused:

-SaN

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't really seem that different from your other sigs.

Best answers
could it be that i may have a style that is represented in all my work hense simularity? my last sig didnt look anything like this at all... no in the slightest?

Post some meaning ful comments plz? lol

-SaN

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you made that logo in illustrator with smoother crisper lines it would make it a lot, lot better. I like the sig, the emptyness is used well, but i dont like the grid blending you've done on the bug thing, if i was u i'd try out sum different stuff and make the bottom right corner stand out more if you're gonna put sumthing there, because the eye naturaly leads from the top left corner to the bottom right if u leave the bottom right a little empty when there is no eye grabbing center point u leave the eye with nowhere to go. Also there's a big mistake in your typography, if you have 2 lines that are so similar in length and positioned one under the other it looks so much better if both the right and the left sides are aligned, there is a little gap above the "]" which you could do with fixing. Also the border would look better if it was at the edge of the sig imo. Anyway, I prefer this to your other ones, nice work 7/10

Best answers
Besides the fact that you cant exactly see the mech thingy on the side I like it, its simple and clean 8.5/10 :D

Best answers
lol thanks, dave i didnt even notice about the border lol!!! SHall fix that i think i new image or something would be better, but i dont really edit old sigs i just re do them, but i'll fix this one, the typo lol yeh i see where ure coming from i'll give it a go cheers

@KelesK: Yeh as i said didnt like the image much my self, cheers for the ratin tho

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom