Shrinking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heared in an interview that in beta 1 the char will be smaller to make the maps bigger.What does that mean. Will they be too small in the game.The interview was old I just now saw it.;( ;( ;(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldn't be worried about scale, i would be worried about gameplay. as long everybody is drawn to a certain scale. giving the height advantage to goku, cell, buu, vegeta, trunks, piccolo and frieza. while krillen and gohan are shorter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it wont look wierd.They will look normal

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's a disadvantage

smaller=harder to hit

but I think they will just change the hitboxes

but that wasn't the point of scale down, with the scale of esf down it means that the maps will be huge! without lag because it isn't the map who is bigger it is you who is smaller so it won't cause lag.

just like when u would be an insect.. it isn't the world who is bigger, it is you who is smaller, allowing the HL engine to generate big maps

I think :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
that's a disadvantage

smaller=harder to hit

but I think they will just change the hitboxes

but that wasn't the point of scale down, with the scale of esf down it means that the maps will be huge! without lag because it isn't the map who is bigger it is you who is smaller so it won't cause lag.

just like when u would be an insect.. it isn't the world who is bigger, it is you who is smaller, allowing the HL engine to generate big maps

I think :rolleyes:
or to put it in an easyer way...

You will not notice any differnce useing your eyes, only thing u will see is BIG maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom