Do You Urinate in the Shower?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a survey I'm conducting for a psychology class. Help me out here, it's very simple ;P

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I go in the shower to bathe, not to prance around in my own urine D:

well..most of the time :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the time... not really a cleaner place to do it if you ask me.

Best answers
well.. when i do i aim for the drain so it'll be gone asap :p :D

Best answers
Nope. Never. But, whatever floats your boat I guess :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take a shower in my own piss... if your wondering.

Best answers
Not if I can help it, but if I am standing there and have to piss I'm not gonna hold it, so aim for the drain and let it go :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way.

My toilett is like an half meter away from my shower i just have to jump out and im infront of it so i dont have to let it rain down the drain. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of about 30 people I've questioned in my school so far, the results have been nearly 50-50, leaning, believe it or not, towards people who actually do pee. These are all guys, by the way... I seriously doubt any girl pees in the shower for the simple fact that they can't aim. Plus I don't wanna look like a crazy pervert stalker guy with a golden shower fetish.

Everybody who doesn't pee acts absolutely disgusted that I'd even ask such a question (a la gir and magus), and everybody who -does- pee acts like I'm an idiot because "everybody pees in the shower!" It's sort of funny... I suppose I could relate it to confirmation bias or something. These people are completely ignorant of each other's habits (which they would each find either foolish or disgusting), and it's actually split fairly evenly down the middle in terms of who does what.

Anyway, as a pee-er, I'm going to have to deliver my argument here:

1.) Pee is sterile. That's a simple fact. You're not going to inhale a few atoms of vapor and then get tuberculosis or something from your own pee.

2.) If you aim for the gutter like Taurus said, your pee will never touch you. Unless the drain is bad, and the water is up to your ankles or something, at which point you are in fact wading in your own pee dilluted water... that would be a situation when you don't pee.

3.) Literal -gallons- of water, often soapie water, are pouring down you and into your bathtub/shower stall at any given time, getting all over the place, eventually moving down the drain. No pee is going to stain there and smell the place up unless you're some kind of special education kid and decide to pee all over the curtain or some place the water doesn't reach. Again, key: aim for the gutter.

I've gotten into a lot of debates with non-pee people. None of them have really been able to hold a candle to this simple logic; their decision to not pee in the shower seems to be merely a matter of principle or upbringing. The simple fact is that, done correctly, you will not be "bathing in your own pee" nor will you be dirtying the place up for future users of the shower. To be completely disgusted by it is ultimately a bit neurotic; especially considering that a large percentage of people actually do it. It doesn't sound hygienical (is that a word), but frankly, there ain't nothin' wrong with it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Plus I don't wanna look like a crazy pervert stalker guy with a golden shower fetish.
A little late for that one, buddy.

Anyways, I can honestly say I have never urinated while taking a shower. As for sleeping, biking, jogging, sexing, etc. I can make no such claim. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I aim downriver, towards the drain. Doesn't have to be a direct hit because I stand at the back of the tub usually.

I can see a problem with pissing in a bath, but shower? You people crazy!

Evil_Trunks said:
Anyways, I can honestly say I have never urinated while taking a shower. As for sleeping, biking, jogging, sexing, etc. I can make no such claim. o_o
Ok... during sex, that's just nasty.

Bolteh2

B
i like to shower IN pee :x aim for my head and let it go :O
nice and warm

urinating in the shower is nasty >_< if i ever catch someone doing it, i'll make sure he'll never pee again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I wasn't sure where my vote lies, I pee in the shower, but not IN the shower, my body remains in the shower because I can take a whizz from there into the toilet, thus saving precious morning minutes.

Besides, pee can be used to neutralise certain toxins, so Hwoarangs method of hygiene is probably the safest out of anyone elses.

Best answers
These people are completely ignorant of each other's habits (which they would each find either foolish or disgusting)
Hey, I said whatever floats your boat damn it! I'm as open minded as they come :p

Bolteh2

B
Ravendust said:
Besides, pee can be used to neutralise certain toxins, so Hwoarangs method of hygiene is probably the safest out of anyone elses.
ehm.. if you have a wound on your foot or something, and you're showering and soomeone pees against your leg (happens in the showers of football/soccer players) it might get infected (talking about a nasty infection here)

pee contains amonia and that does neutralise some toxics (like jellyfish stings) but it sure as hell isn't healthy for wounds and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom