Showdown

Best answers
I'm looking for a no holds sword fight with a little Ki and magic too. If anyone wants to take up the challenge post.

Best answers
Very well, may the best swordsmen win. Now if a ref would be so kind to set the stage for us.

Best answers
I really don't mean to double post but we need a ref over here please.

Best answers
I'm afraid that this battle will have to be postponed. Is that all right T.G Cid? It's only because of the Rumble and having to study. I promise I will fight you though

Best answers
Hey thats cool whenever you are ready. I'll see you in the rumble anyway. Hey just post again when you want to get this thing started.

Best answers
Ok...I got ejected from the rumble. I'm ready whenever a judge shows...

Best answers
Im gonna post here one more time just to see if a ref will take this fight. My computer is working again so I would like to have some Fight Club Matches again.

Best answers
Yea check the rules if u wish to participate. I know someone else who made the same error their first time *cough* XamNadroj-sama *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=D i can see you are anxious for your trial. Just wait a while and some new matches will come. These two aren't active as well. I'll challenge someone and you can ref it for your trial =D.

Best answers
Not really anxious for my trial, just bored as heck right now ^_^ Jeez I'll need to check if these people are active or not before I go posting :S

And anyways, I think I'm reffing for Cuc's match against KelesK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom