Show your desktop (Ressurected)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been a while hasnt it dtj? sorry bud i lost ur aim and i thought you left esf =D.. i dont have any fancy wallpapers/desktop but im interested to see you all ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you get different color task bars?

i only have blue and silver and tanish o_O

Best answers
I love these threads, heh. Anyway heres a shot of my desktop using a Mac OSX based theme (yes I hate mac, but it looks good nonetheless)

This one is my current desktop, clean and simple, using a Windows Longhorn based theme (Micro$oft's next OS)

Hope you like :)

*EDIT*
I noticed the Mac pic dosn't wanna show, stupid freewebs, I'll try villagephotos on that one when it comes back up...
*END EDIT*

*EDIT2*
Uploaded to villagephotos, should work now :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

there we go...hehe I'm conceited. But it's not my fault that the banner for Mag's fanfic is pwnage.

Bolteh2

B
tassadar what emulator u use for that skin? (i found mac skins but the lower dock doesnt work for me (the one where the icons jump up etc

anyway

Best answers
Its a handy docking util called MobyDock, its based off of Stardock's ObjectDock, but with less bugs. Its very nice.
I believe the site was mobydock.com...

Bolteh2

B
thx tassadar, now my max skin is complete :D

alltho i had to make my own dockskin to fit with the mac skin and had to create multiple icons for programs like photoshop and winamp etc (they got blurry when u magify them)

Best answers
Yes its best to use pngs for MobyDock because icon files aren't designed to be zoomed in like that.

But anyway there are two other docking programs; YzDock and ObjectDock.
I noticed ObjectDock is a little faster than Moby, but it dosn't have as many features and is trial only.
And.. your welcome :p

Bolteh2

B
omg, updated desktop, look above :p

/me gets horny by mac layout :O

/me understands that he sounds like a geek now....

*call me geek and ill be sure ull get banned *evol*

Best answers
Well Heres Mine

**EDIT**My desktop sucked up my bandwidth fast so i deleted it. I might upload it to a different host later but im sure it doesnt really matter to anyone**

I dont have custom toolbars...i used too but it got everything messed up and cluttered and i went to far and dled too many O_O

BTW whats up with the new forums...i kinda like the new options but the centering is getting annoying, also in this thread you cant see the whole wp without right clicking and show images...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, if i had xp again, maby i'd restyle it and make it looks puuurty :eek:
but since it had problems with alot of meh importent proggy's, i had to go back to teh ****teh 2000 >_<

behold the newly reformatted desktop!!! :O:O:O!

*edit*
ommm! someone has teh hl2 beta! thats not very wise is it, that could be dangerous :eek:!...
*me pulls out phone*
nah, i have it too, just not with a shortcut for everyone to see <_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom