Should i just quit

Best answers
i just cant get the game or whatever to work and i cant find that one thing i need to do the game.if you have any info plz just tell me it would really help

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you own half life?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually thats just to get mods to work on steam. You still need a legal copy of Half life to get steam to work.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know you need a version of half life to install steam. I just assumed it was a standalone. So sorry about that meats_of_evil, just ignore my post :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
I didn't know you need a version of half life to install steam. I just assumed it was a standalone. So sorry about that meats_of_evil, just ignore my post :p.
umm....you need a key, ask a friend if he has half-life or just buy it, you just need the key, install it it will ask you for the key type it in then play, when you install ESF it will automaticly find where to install it to, it should be like "C:/program files/steam/steam apps/your user name/half life". thats about it, that should do it. i never had any problems with the install at all, so good luck.

Best answers
not to be rued but steam sucks it skrued up my computer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm...maybe its because you got an old computer. i dunno, i got a fairly decent PC, but its nothing new or anything, and i have had no problems. i dunno, i never heard of anyone havin problems with steam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neoboy said:
umm...maybe its because you got an old computer. i dunno, i got a fairly decent PC, but its nothing new or anything, and i have had no problems. i dunno, i never heard of anyone havin problems with steam.
lol! Ever checked the steam forums? Many people have problems with Steam.

meats_of_evil said:
ok when i click on the play game icon it tells me i cant play the game
What is the exact error message? "This game is currently unavailable" sounds like it would be the most likely.

Best answers
steam= da shazzbot

but the good thing is that half of the problems with it can solved by restarting

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
steam is 500x better than won ever could be, unelss of course you dont know how to set it up. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom