Short short short short short short short story

Best answers
This is a really really short story that is stupid, but I was dared to put it in here, and so I will complete the challenge.

Cloud took in a breath as sweat rolled down his face. There was a pressure against his legs as Barrett pushed, pushed, and pushed it further…there was pain, there was a small bit of blood, but both were passionate, and kept going.

“Cloud!” Barrett cried, pushing some more. Something ran up Cloud’s leg, and tore the skin. He cried out, but something ran into his mouth and cut his voice off. It wasn’t a sweet taste, but Cloud was forced to choke it down. “Arrrgh!”

“What’s going on here?” Tifa shouted, kicking the door open in an angry huff.

Barrett looked mildly embarrassed, but felt way more than that. His cheeks flushed to a red as bright as a cherry, and he stumbled over his own words, but Yuffie appeared from nowhere, and saved them both the shame of explaining.
~~~
First, try and guess what's going on, and then read the rest of it.

“That dumb fat Chocobo sat down on Cloud!!”

The bird chirped happily, as Barrett finally managed to push it off, and the bad tasting feathers were pulled from the deep of Cloud’s throat. He coughed twice, and then examined the scar that the bird’s foot had made upon his leg. It wasn’t deep, or bad.

“By the way, supper time.”

Yuffie giggled and ran out of the room….

What else was I talking about?

(BTW, I might write more if you guys really want me too :p)

Best answers
LMAO ENCORE ENCORE that was hilarious:yes: keep em coming...

*edit* yes i have a sick sense of humor...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was really weird-especially the 1st part, keep em coming though

Best answers
You guys like it :shocked:. Well, that's a first, lol. No wonder this is my favorite forum. Okay, I'll be back soon with a... Gundam Wing one.

Best answers
omg giant over sexed robots i got see this....

(hey V.B did u send me a PM well anyhow my inbox is less full now so if u still remeber what u wanted to send....damn im long winded)

Best answers
ewwwww..... im homophobic, i hope i dont hear about another one of these, but i did laugh for a brief moment. hehe

nice ff7 characters BUT CLOUD IS NOT ***!!!!! YOU ARE FOR SAYING HE IS!!!!!! ;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
nice ff7 characters BUT CLOUD IS NOT ***!!!!! YOU ARE FOR SAYING HE IS!!!!!!
Hey dude she was just making it funny by making it appear that way, lay off:S

Best answers
ya everyone knows cloud is a badass, besides never hurts to poke fun at certain things at time *looks back at the short story* LMAO:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHHH GOD NO. If you write GW yaoi or "what seems like at first" like GW yaoi, I will find yeh and throw yeh into the ocean. I may not know karate, but I KNOW CA-RAZAY.

Best answers
Don't have much time...writing a really really really really shorty.

Duo gripped the long, hard tube as he sucked and sucked until the white stuff came. It was sticky, but delicious. His mouth moved over it slowly, sucking, pulling, and making Quatre flinch every time.

"Does he like it?" Quatre thought, with dismay. Duo sucked harder, and Quatre gasped as he choked, only momentarilly, on the sticky, white stuff.

"Mm, good." He said, afterwards. "What's it called?"

"Sugar straws." Quatre said, grinning as he took the remaining straw from his friend. "You want another?"

"Sure!"

:S

Lame, but oh well...

Best answers
Not really that funny, but the Gundam charaers houldn't besed in that way. Plus pretty sickeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom