shooting while flying

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blasts yes, gen anything **** no. Even then, there should be a larger ki drain than normal for the ki blasts. Theres no reason to give runner's more of an incentive to run.

Ki blast firing while swooping should be available for all directions.

Again, I can not stress this enough: No gen anything while swooping. I don't think it's right that anyone who doesn't run throughout the entire match needs to either be next to or directly behind their opponent in order not to get hit. "BUT YOU CAN STILL GO FORWARD AND NOT GET HIT!" No, you can't. I'm pretty damn accurate with genbeams/balls and I'm saying this for everyone else's sake. Don't give us more tools to keep people from touching us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you would use beams, you could actually charge and then stop swooping and let the beam beamjump you to the other place.

I agree, all directions should be able to kiblast,

A kiblast should take atleast 2-3 Hp since then maybe people would try to not let them hit while duelling.

*ya know, both fly so hard to get the other guy hit, and then suddenly he blobs and the guy has to effort more defense*

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this ideea was sugestet several times , i sugestete this idee to exacly the same it's a good ideea but it will not be add it

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about making it optional server side? Then people who want it can have it and who don't ... don't?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making everything serverside isnt the answer to every gameplay suggestion.

It isn't a big deal if it doesn't get in. Just do it the old fashioned way: Teleport around and shoot ki blasts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Making everything serverside isnt the answer to every gameplay suggestion.

It isn't a big deal if it doesn't get in. Just do it the old fashioned way: Teleport around and shoot ki blasts.
Agreed. Just about everyone that can play always does ki blasts after melee hits, even after the airlock or sometimes while whoever they are fighting is swooping towards you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Agreed. Just about everyone that can play always does ki blasts after melee hits, even after the airlock or sometimes while whoever they are fighting is swooping towards you.
I do it while swooping towards them. Its easy if you time it right.

You have to stop swoop and press fly (so you start to fall), fire one kiblast and start the swoop again.

Its allmost midswoop.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That leaves you open to attack. By doing that you're creating a pattern and allowing your enemy to time when to tele swoop/tele to you. The most effective approach to ki blasting while fighting (I'm not talking about ki blasting someone stuck to a wall or to the ground) is to ki blast and tele backwards while someone is chasing you in conjunction with waiting until your opponent is swooping at you, lobbing a ki blast at him, and at the last second teleporting in a random direction.

Teleporting forwards while shooting ki blasts multiple times created a ki blob really quickly. Kinda like it cancels out the delay that keeps you from throwing 5 ki blasts at once using single fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom