shooting while flying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The title says all, i kinda liked it.

it would be an additional fun while dueling.

i mean, who doesnt feel cool while he swoops and the kiblobs are going a sec. later behind him.

or the other way round, aint its cool to swoop and shoot at one place.

ok my 2 cents

*edit: not beams, kiblobs, sry.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean shooting beams while swooping taht would lead to swoop backwards, charge a beam and blast the ghuy folowing you. Just run and shoot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if you could do it in all directions, but NOT when swooping backwards.

What do you guys think?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like somebody would run away (going forwards) stop turn and shoot. I'd say make it only with generic beams/ki blasts and increase ki cost to 200% while moving.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was only with Genball and Ki blasts, then of course. And extra ki-drain would be good too I suppose.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
If it was only with Genball and Ki blasts, then of course. And extra ki-drain would be good too I suppose.
U took the words right of my mouth.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I realy like the ideer:yes: Like in Budoki Tenkaichi, that would be awesome:) But you shouldn't be abel to do it when you swoop backwards!

Best answers
This idea has been suggested several times in the past. It seems like a good idea, but, none from the team has (openly) supported the idea.

My suggestion is, hold on to that thought, but don't hold your breath.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is good, except I think it should be limited to kiblasts and not larger attacks like the gen beam. That's the only time I've ever seen an attack used during rapid movement is with a small kiblast in DBZ. Larger attacks would result in megaspam. Not to mention I can't imagine how a beam trail would react to it. Beam struggles during movement would be rather weird too.

Best answers
J-Dude said:
The idea is good, except I think it should be limited to kiblasts and not larger attacks like the gen beam. That's the only time I've ever seen an attack used during rapid movement is with a small kiblast in DBZ. Larger attacks would result in megaspam. Not to mention I can't imagine how a beam trail would react to it. Beam struggles during movement would be rather weird too.
I would say, allow it to happen for singular blasts only. No rapid-fire ki blasts. Maybe allow it to work for gen balls (while swooping it has half-power only). But definitely nothing larger, especially not from beams.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed sandstorm, exactly what i was thinking, however gen beams are already being capped (damage wise in 1.3) hopefully that'll also reduce the need to spam.

.... btw I openly support the idea :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...why a sad face then? 0_o

great idea, but maybe side swooping, remember you can also get away from someone by side swooping and not only by going backwards...but then again it would be hard to hit someone while swooping in circles the whole time.

great idea though, 2 thumbs up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would allow 3 kiblobs for 3 secs.

i didnt though about gen beams actually.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its a great idea but to balance it against spam it would drain much much more faster energy

Best answers
Gabe said:
its a great idea but to balance it against spam it would drain much much more faster energy
Everyone agrees with that idea.

Though, I must say, I've got a mixed reaction over this idea. While I support the idea of using it while swooping sideways, not forwards or backwards, it also makes it possible for people to start playing the game just to fly around and spam at people. While they can already do this, it heightens their ability to do so if they can do so while flying away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mh..

I have to say though..

Theoretically, if you can only shoot Kiblasts while swooping sideways, what would be the point? It doesn't sound very useful to me.

I understand that it must not be too powerful and spammable, otherwise everyone would start doing it all the time. But I think that if we want to implement something like this, it should be useful.

I think you should be able to fire Kiblasts, Vegeta's Renzoku, and Genballs while swooping left or right, but there should be a higher Ki-drain.

I also think that you should be able to charge a Genbeam, but not fire it during a swoop. If you fire it, you will stop moving to fire the beam.

How's that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you think I was implying otherwise?

I wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom