shenron

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody thinks they are God's gift to the human race. You can't blame them, because they can only see through one set of eyes: Their own. Even so, it's totally ridiculous for you to believe that if you were on the team things would go not only faster, but more efficiently, and more successfully. The team hasn't needed you for any reason up until now and they never will; that's a fact. No one man stand can beat a band and if you really were as good as you believe yourself to be I have a feeling you'd find the tools on your own and make your own damn mod. Stop *****ing about this one and go make your own if you think you're so awesome, because you aren't getting anywhere saying you're better than everyone else here.

Graphics for Shenlong might get updated in the distant future but I wouldn't expect anything until at least 1.3 and possibly 1.4 . It just isn't what they're working on at the moment, but you can expect it'll eventually be attended to.

Best answers
Im always impressed by the esf moderators and team for putting up with people like this. I know quite a few boards where this person would be banned for saying things like this, but the team and mods are nice enough to leave it open for discussion.

LoL and If you think that you can make a better game by yourself....you obviously have no idea about the half life engine and what it takes to create a total conversion mod like esf. It takes years and years of work with coding, modelling, animating, etc etc. Look at how big the esf team is, each and every single member has 100x more experience then you at what they do. Not only is your prespective a little arrogant, but its incredibly unrealistic.

"And wind? Engine reasons, lag reasons, balance reasons.
>>Get a Best conection or at least put an option for LAN games<<
You forgot balance reasons, this is mainly a melee mod, all you would have is a bunch of people turning their auras on and off to push people away and block them from melee'ing them. Its been discussed before, and pretty much everyone agreed it isnt a good idea.

And you want better aura animation? Do it yourself. You can add your own aura in.
>>If I'll do that and I use any mdl out there like a base, they will answer "hey you man, you can't edit my skins and bla bla bla bla"<<

there is tons of people doing reskins and such, they usually dont mind if you ask them first and give creds. But why the heck would you use their base model if your so intent that you could do a better job? Do your own, its perfectly doable with the HL SDK.

They cant make the maps too much bigger for engine related reasons.
>>de_aztec is more bigger<<
Look at aztecs design and textures....not half as good as what esf has. CS models also are not as detailed as esfs. But hey, you want to take a shot at it, be our guest. Its all in the HL SDK.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maps are allready at max size (hl engine limits)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Scorcher just asked you all to keep this thread on-topic, and that is what we expect this to remain. Any other post following mine, which has a single line not related to the first post will award the user a nice fat warning. Back on topic means back on topic now.

---

I personally think that this idea would never work out since this is the Half-Life engine we are talking about, and having a 2D video play ingame (if possible in the first place) will stab your framerates one by one...

Best answers
*edited for foreign obscene content
*Please use english from now on or you will be banned.
*Cucumba
*Forum Administrator

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad for you, some here speak spanish, and here is your :warning:warning:warning: for evading the swear filter.

Additionally, you can thank the game for the year of coding put into the melee system.

When ESF does move around to putting in stuff from the show that EVM took it upon themselves to add, it will smite EVM/EEA left and right. Haste is waste.

Best answers
Out of curiosity, whats the point of having some super detailed shenlong summoning thing right now as the dragonball game mode is still experimental? Id rather have the other game modes polished up, then have a better shenlong when the game mode has been worked on more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom