Shadershi spritepack

Best answers
who did suggest shadershi to do that melee flash? who? ;p i thing tehh flash looks damn üb3r :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have 2 thinkz to say 1 shadershi rulZzZ 2. hows it going with that sprite pack!

Best answers
There wont be sprite pack 2!!!! I already told that!!!!
And Hamppu-I already had that sprite done :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi, could you please reupload the sw33t HUD you made, if you still have it? ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing about that HUD. It's just inverted colors (on the TEXT part) of an already released hud that myself and a few others use.

Nice try :/

I can post a screenie when I get home if you'd like.

BY THE WAY -- I wouldn't be surprised if you swiped the other sprites from different mods or HL itself :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Funny thing about that HUD. It's just inverted colors (on the TEXT part) of an already released hud that myself and a few others use.

BY THE WAY -- I wouldn't be surprised if you swiped the other sprites from different mods or HL itself :/
That was a little negetive Dewd.

I think Shader is doing an awesome job at spriting... Keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd in the Newd said:

Please do. Shadershi, if you have edited an existing HUD you must have permission from whoever created it and give them credit.

AUP said:
Ripping and Credit

Every model, signature or artwork piece edit made or posted on the forums must be approved by the express permission of the original maker. If the edit is based on another edit, the Original creator must be credited with your first post. Excuses like "sorry, credits come later" or "I forgot to post them" will not be tolerated. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a ban. Anyone failing to credit the original author will have their work treated as warez/hacks. Again, refer to Oktagone's TOS for this board’s position on such things. Oktagone's TOS can be read here: http://www.oktagone.net/tos.html
Dewd in the Newd said:
If you're going to make allegations like that then back them up first. Moderation will take care of any ripping as long as it's proven.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not, the 0's are identical and Dewd is indeed correct, it's been inverted. Warning for ripping :warning:

The matter is being further looked into.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi... this isnt the first time youve ripped something.

so please, be honest now. it could be the last chance you get. and the concequences might be more in your favour if you do so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally dont think any of these sprites are amazing...

i KNOW you ripped the 'flame thrower' sprite from hl.

looks like you drew them in mario paint.

and what the hell?!?!? whats so special about a damn circle. its not even consistent. its all pixelated in the middle.

Best answers
Ok, I'm really sorry for this, but it was my first attempt to sprite and I did't know it was bad. And you where looking at the old HUD. My font is new:

From now, I'll only make my own ones. Now I am making sprites and none of my new are ripped. I am very sorry for this.

Zero@ You are always a show off :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, your gonna have an official warning for ripping. if you hadn't owned up, there was a ban waiting for you. looks like you made the right call :yes:

please remember in future. its ok to use other peoples stuff, as long as you have permission from them, and you give them credit in the first post.

Best answers
you rock so hard!!! i love your sprites and HOPES there will be more :rolleyes:

i have an request sprite (if you take those :p) can you plz make a better shield for gohan and make cooler kip blast and ki blop.. YOURE THE GREATEST EVER!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom