!!<!<!SERVER HELP!!>!>!

Best answers
:p Ok... I downloaded the 1.2 lite installer and the 1.2.1 patch for esf... Now i can play the game and create my own servers with bots and all but that's not the problem. My problem is that i can search for any esf servers... I tried to get out of it and search for servers(not in the game) and it found some. When i try to join them it keeps saying retrying connection. I can't join any servers

PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO GET ON TO KICK SOME BUTT! :p :p :p :p :p :p :cool:

Best answers
Can you play other online games like Counter-strike OK?

And BTW this is the wrong board, this should be moved somewhere else.

Best answers
I downloaded the 1.2.2 patch and guess what it still doesn't work.. :(
Yes i can play counter strike but i am not sure about others. I don't know what is worng. do i need to change or add a file? I can play esf in my own server with bots but it's just the online servers i can't connect to. It keeps saying retrying connect for all... This is buming me out please someone help me!?!?!?! :p :cry:

Best answers
most of the servers ive been in are all still 1.2.1 just gonna have to wait till they update also

Best answers
I just found out that i can't load any servers on a steam game except counter-strike... Is there something wrong
? :p

Best answers
I found out wut was wrong. I had to change my firewall settings to allow it to load hl.exe, thank you for your support anyway. Bye for now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok a word of advice.

Don't post more than once in a row - it's seen as impatient - you do have an edit button if you wish to add more information to your post.

On that note, topic closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom