Sensu Fix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally got around to fixing the sensu bean & sensu bag models so you can actually SEE them in the map. It was a very simple thing to do and I wanted to do it a long time ago but I guess I was just to lazy and never really cared too much, but I got bored today soooo...yep :p

<center> >>> Thanks To Goten-Son For Hosting <<<

Click HERE To Download!</center>

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What did you do, add a huge arrow on the top of it? =P
OMG here they are!!!
esf-world is always there if youre desperate to get it hosted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably raised the model from the original plane, so when it sinks in, you can see it normally. If it didn't sink in, it would be raised up in the air.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. If ESF used the normal clip values on maps as Half-Life and 99% of it's mods do, there would be no problem with the sensu models.

I'm sure someone'll say "Well why don't mappers just set the sensu bag entity higher to compensate" -- That doesn't work cuz when the map runs the beans will "fall to the ground" due to gravity (obviously) thus returning the model plane to the ground and the actual model triangles underground.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
That could be a bit confuseing for when you auctally THROW a bean. to have the bean popup above your head then travel in a diffrent location than it really is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
That could be a bit confuseing for when you auctally THROW a bean. to have the bean popup above your head then travel in a diffrent location than it really is.

I haven't noticed it, since it is such a short time between when you throw the bean and when it lands.

In the screenshot with the beans, the beans are on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom