Seifer_Dagger!

Best answers
Woohoo! Glad you could make it! This is going to be so cool seeing your name around here. If you want a sig, ask Musashi, he makes really good ones, and so does Koblano. You better respond to this, too. Lol.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or would this have been better taken care of through PMing?

;/

Best answers
Yeah, but I'm saying hello so that EVERBODY can know that she's under my protection. Pick a fight with her, you pick a fight with me. :D

ET, it's a "hello" thread. I always make one when my friends transfer over (she's the first, though...so there will be more coming).

*edit to Aisha* lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Yeah, but I'm saying hello so that EVERBODY can know that she's under my protection. Pick a fight with her, you pick a fight with me. :D
pick a fight at all and you both deal with me

o_O

Best answers
Hey! I know no one here except for VB......so this forum is to talk about DBZ and stuff, Ill try to remember everything i used to know about it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I'm not afraid of you Aisha. :smile:

Alright then VB. Usually I just expect the person who joined to make their own "hello" thread.

But hello and welcome Seifer_Dagger. I hope you enjoy yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums, dont spam, flame, make passes at ryoko:scared:

Best answers
anywayz, i wouldnt really make a pass on a guy, they have to make the first one:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one is sure what Ryoko is anymore, thats why I said dont make passes are him/her/it :laff:

Best answers
Oops. If I realized dagg was going to reply, I wouldn't have deleted my post...I said: Ryoko's a guy, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.. you sound like a tourist. Well anyway.. err.. Ryoko.. girl or boy? err? pfft.. oh well.. i guess "it" is the only option.:p

:scared:

Best answers
hey VB are there any people over here who are like MB......do you think i should tell riku about this forum?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Oops. If I realized dagg was going to reply, I wouldn't have deleted my post...I said: Ryoko's a guy, lol.
Ryoko pretends too be a girl in irc...

he is just being funny..

or he is..

er...o_O

Best answers
lol an "it" hmmm isnt ryoko like a girls username? but i think it would be ok for a guy i guess....

Best answers
Originally posted by Seifer_Dagger
hey VB are there any people over here who are like MB......do you think i should tell riku about this forum?
Yeah tell Riku, nobody here posts things like that. Strictly forbidden, and if done once, the guy is banned. There are a few times where things have come close, but due to the complaints of your local pair of underwear they're gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Seifer_Dagger
lol an "it" hmmm isnt ryoko like a girls username? but i think it would be ok for a guy i guess....
yea Ryoko is a gal from an anime, and so is Aisha (person in my sigs) thou unlike Ryoko, I dont pretend to be female... :scared:

Best answers
lol Ok im glad theres no one like that the last time that other guy <mb> posted me and PR freaked out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom