Seems to be the "In" thing

Best answers
Go ahead and create a Great Saiyaman model!

Best answers
quit modeling... meh.. quit modeling DBZ... do something creative different.. original

not a character of some sort...

but good model.. shame real shame for these newbs

Force Pit Member
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
quit modeling... meh.. quit modeling DBZ... do something creative different.. original

not a character of some sort...

but good model.. shame real shame for these newbs
lol, trust me, the last thing i like to model is DBZ stuff, and i rarely do it at that :). I got a few models left in me, but for the most part, I think i'm done (but don't hold me to it if i change my mind). It's been a while since we talked DBX, hit me up to chat sometime :p.

Once again, I really appricate all the positive comments I have recieved on this model, I just really don't feel like finishing it up, sorry guys :( .

Best answers
i like it but his chinstrap is suppose to go all the war to the ear muff things, not to a triangle

like this :

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aww man, that would suck if you quit. I always enjoyed your work. Nice saiyaman by the way.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok wow, you blew me away, thats really good. Im trying still on a new saiyaman head I made, but dont compare ours, because he is much more experianced then I and is working with more powerful programs... MS3D cant even render

EDIT---
he still is more experienced and the fact that you bring my name up again and again with every new model saying " wow this is great, much better than that other kids... " is somewhat childish. Now i wasnt here to bicker with you Gir, so leave it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
having a powerful program doesnt make you better than anyone, its your knowledge of not only modeling, but the tools your working with. ive seen many great models come from people using milkshape.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
NeD still uses milkshape....how i don't know, but he does :S.

P.S. Guys, let this thread die :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ned also lives 15 minutes from me, in a town called Harrow :p

honestly, i dunno why he uses milkshape, i guess some people just find comfort in things theyve always used?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gir and Ned live in Harrow?

not that far then, i live in Hayes :yes:

anyway, Eclipse is the original thread creator, its a shame to see this thread die, i could see this model going places, its a shame to see it go (guilt treatment :fight: )

R.I.P the wierd helmet thingy ;D ....................................(guilt treatment again ;))

Best answers
why does it say on ned's portfolio then that his models were created in 3ds max

NeD

Best answers
Eclipse said:
NeD still uses milkshape....how i don't know, but he does :S.

P.S. Guys, let this thread die :p.
Dood (d00d3/ble whatever)

I use ms3d for skinning. It's convenient for doing character skins. but i make the actual geometry in MAX...

don't you know me at all

/me cries :(

:p

Best answers
i used to use milkshape for viewing skins since it didnt hog memory like max did, but then switced to deep exploration since it doesnt take as much memory as max and i dont have to always keep reasigning the skin when i update it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont have to reassign skins in max either, it will auto update any materials, all you need to do is hit the save button in ps or whatever program your using.

also, if you want your images less pixilated, id suggest rinning in D3d mode, with direct x 9 if possible.

either way, go customize - preferences - viewports - configure drivers: from there, check the two boxes saying something like "match bitmap size as close as possible"

Best answers
i know that, i just dont use it because max and photoshop together both take up too much memory on my machine

Force Pit Member
Best answers
NeD said:
Dood (d00d3/ble whatever)

I use ms3d for skinning. It's convenient for doing character skins. but i make the actual geometry in MAX...

don't you know me at all

/me cries :(

:p
You told me that when you are having trouble doing something in max you sometimes move it to Milkshape to finish it off, thats what i ment ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom