Scorpions sig

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Okay. Here is probably my harder sig so far...

You might say bad critic.. but probably its because you people like more anime stuff..anyway i think the work i did on it was good..i rendered it my self ( well that is nothing important :cool: )
OK here is the stock

C&C:cool:

Best answers
Well the stock is bad quality, you use the same text you use on every sig. Not that its bad thing, its one of your best fonts.
Background is O.K. But there are no borders. Definetly not one your best sigs.
6.5/10

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well the stock is bad quality, you use the same text you use on every sig. Not that its bad thing, its one of your best fonts.
6.5/10
I don't see the bad in putting always one style of fond..
But yeah i wish stock was great quality..

Best answers
6.5/10
I didnt mean it as a bad thing, it was just a thing i noticed. And like i said, its one of the best Fonts youve used.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I didnt mean it as a bad thing, it was just a thing i noticed. And like i said, its one of the best Fonts youve used.
ok
Well i won't make sig with bad stock again...
Eveh..;:S

Best answers
Awww I thought you meant scorpion the mortal kombat character :( I wuv his fighting. "GET OVER HEERE!!!" :D

err... ya anyway not a bad sig at all. But there's something that makes it a bit dark and confusing. As art itself, it's pretty good. But nah, I wouldn't use it as a sig. =/

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom