Schedule?

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I want to ask, how is the production process of ESF1.3? Almost done or how much is left?🤔

Last edited:
Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I want to ask, how is the production process of ESF1.3? Almost done or how much is left?🤔
Progress is slow but is still going on the next version of ESF (which is ESF: Final, not 1.3, 1.3 was abandoned years ago). There's various things left to do and is difficult to say how much is left, however if you join our discord and link your forum account you can see the SVN Logs channel and see progress as it happens.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Progress is slow but is still going on the next version of ESF (which is ESF: Final, not 1.3, 1.3 was abandoned years ago). There's various things left to do and is difficult to say how much is left, however if you join our discord and link your forum account you can see the SVN Logs channel and see progress as it happens.
Thanks, I will join the discord ,then could ESF1.3 be released?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 Open Beta has been around for years and available on the downloads page. It is buggy, unstable and incomplete. It is the only thing left of 1.3

Development of ESF:Final is ongoing.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ask, can I bring ESF1.3 to the Chinese website? they have been waiting for this version for a long time.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.3 Open Beta has been publicly available for well over 10 years

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Is there any news about the development of the game?

at least it is known if it will be ready in the next 3 years?

(I'm sorry for my English. I'm using google translator)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers

Sorry but there is no estimate for release.

Best answers

I can tell you that the game for sure will be not relased in the next 10 years, 'cause they just keep fuking around on discord, doing everything but game development.

At some point in the future they eventually limit themselves to silently abandon the project, never officially admitting that he is dead.

3D Modeler
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
As long as people work on the project it's not dead 🤷‍♂️
It's not a commercial project, just a hobby, so it will get released when it will be done. If someone would like to speed up this process and do "game development" they are free to learn skills and help the team finish up quicker.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can tell you that the game for sure will be not relased in the next 10 years, 'cause they just keep fuking around on discord, doing everything but game development.

At some point in the future they eventually limit themselves to silently abandon the project, never officially admitting that he is dead.
F*cking around on discord? I have a laugh from time to time, so sue me.

There's more to the discord than what goes on in the public channels, and you mustn't even be playing close attention either since there is a public log of active updates. Andreasus is even so kind as to stream his work publicly from time to time.

There is always an alternative to being an entitled choosing beggar - you could help and contribute! I guess being a dick takes considerably less skill. Darn.

This is a free passion project, we owe you nothing. We have jobs, families, and personal lives - you never know what people may be going through privately.

The least a true fan could do is be gracious and patient.

Best answers
F*cking around on discord? I have a laugh from time to time, so sue me.

There's more to the discord than what goes on in the public channels, and you mustn't even be playing close attention either since there is a public log of active updates. Andreasus is even so kind as to stream his work publicly from time to time.

There is always an alternative to being an entitled choosing beggar - you could help and contribute! I guess being a dick takes considerably less skill. Darn.

This is a free passion project, we owe you nothing. We have jobs, families, and personal lives - you never know what people may be going through privately.

The least a true fan could do is be gracious and patient.
So, 2032 confirmed?

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
So, 2032 confirmed?
If all you gonna do is dumb comments and not actually pay attention to the progress we clearly show ON the Discord then you might aswell be quiet.

We literally just posted the progress on the Discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom