Scale Down

Best answers
This has less graphics then tribes 1, & the maps still work out to be alot smaller, lol

Tribes here i come, oh wait Danes with stormbots is gone *crys* i lobved that mod:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To rites Your skinning skillz have improved Pcjoe your fat buu is brilliant! I would like to see Trunks and Goku reskinned there the only to that i have even a slight distaste for but they are still alot better than wat i could do.
And thanx for clearing that up!

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by Kamikaze Wufei
you just have to know how to watch your polys tahts all

with my tourney map i get 99 fps on my voodoo 3

im gona take pics of my map and put them up here:

http://www.geocities.com/dmennataku/esftourney.html

just give me a few minutes to take the screenies

rofl my map is quite entertaining....i got to 10,000,000 power level for the first and only time (so far =p)

blaser dood we need to work this out, cant have 2 of same map
i suggest working together, so contact me:
AIM: kylek17815
I don't really like how the stands arn't actual stands. And the texturing on the house/hut isn't that great. But what can you expect from the half-life engine. It restricts people like us to cut back on the cool/fun features. Ah well, keep working on it, and atleast fix those textures! ;)

Best answers
i need to make a texture for the stands, yes. just that i havent figured out a good looking one yet.

and i think my textures for the building are fine...

Best answers
btw is this scale down stuff hard to code? in my opinion all half life mods need scale down, that would rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom