sbomb, read

Best answers
spirit bomb isnt as strong as it says it is, fired a sbomb at a guy who was using vegeta, he could push it away with a big bang, i also think if a spirit bomb is the strongest attack in the game, it should over power all attacks with ease, like in the dbz series, and i think the explosion should be bigger, since sbomb cant be controlled

Best answers
Spirit Bomb isn't the strongest attack in the game..I don't believe it says that anywhere...

It is as powerful as the average power level of the server, or there abouts.

So if this Vegeta you were playing was incredibly strong, then he probably was stronger than the spirit bomb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spirit bomb has an incredible power ... it IS the strongest attack ... but the power has nothing to do with any PLs on the server (as I know)
that's means it'll beat everything at startup
but later when all players where transformed, the SB isn't that strong anymore ...
especially Vegeta ... he transforms with 2Mill PL --> 4Mill PL transformed ... he's really strong then ... and BB isn't weak either

even if the SB's power is based on PL of the Goku it shoots ... I think the power of Vegeta is stronger, because Goku isn't transformed then

making SBunbeatable, would be unfair, because it would unbalance the game
the size of the explosion is ok

Best answers
what if there's no maximum charge for the Namek-style sbomb? It could be done so that it keeps growing more powerful after it reaches the max size...

This would be easily balanced by the time it takes to charge up - nobody would be able to stay in place charging that thing for too long at a time if the other players dont want them to...

And besides, if Goku can pull energy from other galaxies, given the time he needs, there's really no limit to the spirit bomb in the show either...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There always needs to be a limit, without a limit, crashes will occur. It get's plenty big now, and plenty powerful as well.

Best answers
I like the idea if the SB having infinite charge just like in the show ... it whould be balanced too :laff:

Best answers
Yeah but crashes would occur frequently, as Phatslugga said.
SB IS the strongest attack in the game indeed. If Goku's power (without SSJ transformation) is superior than the enemy's (even if the enemy is currently transformed), SB would crush any resistance offered.
But you see... why would I loose my precious time chargin' a SB, while I could just perfect transform to a SSJ (10 million PL) and delay a full charged kamehameha, which is faster and stronger (at this power level) than the SB?

Thats the question...

Think they could increase the chargin' time for the SB , it's size (which is currently the same as the fully charged deaht ball) and the damage, obviously.

Best answers
making SBunbeatable, would be unfair, because it would unbalance the game
the size of the explosion is ok

im not saying not to make sb unbeateable and i KNOW IT WOULD NOT UNBALANCE THE Game, BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN JUST FRIGGIN DODGE IT EASILY AND by that it would unbalance the game, and by having sbomb EXPLOSION as average strong attacksized it would unbalance HIS ATTACK EVEN MORE do u not SEE that?

Best answers
seriously im tired of ppl saying THAT EVER SUGGESTION is UNBALANCING THE GAME, im telling the truth, the game gets boring sometimes, and it needs new stuff, ive see thousands of thread posting about new suggestions and id say 1/1000 was chosen

i mean Wats with that

the game needs new spices to the taste not just all punching and killing and stuff but if the esf team had taken more suggestions i know it would make esf a better game.

Best answers
and i also think the sbomb should look bigger

AND BY UR POINT IF IT UNBLANACES THE GMAE I DONT THINK SO AT ALL, IF THATS THAT EASY TO DODGE THEN I THNK HAVING A BIGGER SBOMB WOULD BALANCE IT

U GUYS HAVE GOTA SEE THE POINT not just for me but other ppls who want their suggestions to be taken ive seen lots of suggestions and most of all i usually see this " it unblances the game" i hope u ppl understand

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USE THE EDIT BUTTON. It's in the corner of your old posts. Don't double or tripple post.

Best answers
this is y i want to post 2 or 3 things and not edit
1. if the paragraph is too long THEN PPL WONT BOTHER TO READ IT
2. i just thought of new stuff and think they should be on a different reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Becuase furia, most suggestions do unbalance the game. Usually the person who suggests an unbalancing idea, just thinks about how cool or "neato" it would be to have in the game, without thinking about the consequences. If the bomb had infinite charging time, not only would the size make the game crash if it got too large, it could become EXTREMELY powerful, which, yes would unbalance the game. All you have t odo now is charge one completley and throw it in a random direction, if the server has 10-15 people you're garaunteed at least one kill becuase he/she wasn't paying attention.

Just use the Edit button, it's a rule and the mods/admins won't change to please just you.

Best answers
ok first i DID NOT suggest the infinite charge

and if u would read carefully i said that since sbomb is so easy to dodge its unbalancing the attack therefore it should have bigger explosion OR maybe the sbomb should be harder to dodge by making it biggger but not have a bigger explosion, do u guys not see the point?? im not suggestion wat u call "cool " or "neato" ideas i honestly think if this was a cool game it should be cooler, instead i find this game, plain "Undetailed" because new suggestions will all just be rejected, if not taking any suggestions and saying their all "unbalancing the game" there theres no point for this forum? do u not see ?? do u not see the point?

Best answers
**EDIT**
lol, well, I'm an idiot aren't I? It's already been suggested!
**EDIT**

I've said this before in other threads, but I think that the Spirit Bomb should stay the same way, but don't put a limit on how long it can charge.
Then, from a gameplay perspective, if you're allowed to just stand there for ages, you get a big attack.
From a series point of view, the longer you can charge it (remember the uber Spirit Bomb Goku used against Freeza? it took him ages) the bigger the bomb. Makes sense to me.

Plus, it could make for lots of fun when you're playing with friends.

Best answers
ya see, oh ya dont talk to me about the infinite charges, it was just something some idiot posted about infinite charge, i dont see the purpose of that. but if the esf team could take a brief moment reading these suggestion and making a point and understand for once idsay ESF could be a crazy game that everyone will like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. ESF is agame everyone likes
2. I am in the ESF team
3. I am a mod and saw your flaming/ tripple posting
4. I understood you

to subject:
you where the guy who said infinite charge ... but you suggested longer charge ... much longer and much stronger ... infinite is just a lil bit more
infinite is impossible because the PC doesn't know infinite
make the charge time longer ... maybe you didn't realize it ... bu the charge bar is everywhere the same (size) ... you've to charge about 1/3 of the bar til you can shoot the attack ... that's an esf rule !!!
if you increase the possible chargingtime of the SB, you would have to charge longer til you can shoot it ... and I think you don't want to do this, because you wanted to increase it's power (you seem to be a Goku-player)
size ... if you increase the size you've to increase the hitbox ... this would cause that you have to charge it farer away from walls and you would have to aim anywhere else ... you can't shoot it like the current one
dodging would be harder
the SB could be seen from everyone in map
increase dmg ... the SB is really powerful ... there's no need to make it more powerful ... the SB caused much crashs in Beta1, because it was so powerful

(btw ... the earths SB was small and didn't cause
much dmg to vegeta ... the nameks SB was really huge and took 3 (not sure) episodes to charge but frieza didn't die. he survived with enough power left ... the third SB (vs buu) was huge and strong. Goku charged long enough and he got the KI from the whole earth (ONLY with Mr. Satans help (not possible in ESF)) but buu could push it back easily)
so the ESFs sb is like the DBZs SB ... isn't that the most important thing ???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretrep is right (as usual). Furthermore, you say the SB can easily be dodged and so it needs a boost in power? How does that make sense? When was the last time anybody on the show intentionlly let one of those things get charged up and thrown at them? When was the last time they let it hit them without doing anything about it? In the game the spirit bomb is specifically designed to take out people who don't see it coming or are in the middle of another fight. There's no way you could kill anybody with it if they saw it coming and didn't want to power or block struggle it. That's the way the spirit bomb is and just making it more powerful would make it's blast radius too large.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
furia said:
ok first i DID NOT suggest the infinite charge

and if u would read carefully i said that since sbomb is so easy to dodge its unbalancing the attack therefore it should have bigger explosion OR maybe the sbomb should be harder to dodge by making it biggger but not have a bigger explosion, do u guys not see the point?? im not suggestion wat u call "cool " or "neato" ideas i honestly think if this was a cool game it should be cooler, instead i find this game, plain "Undetailed" because new suggestions will all just be rejected, if not taking any suggestions and saying their all "unbalancing the game" there theres no point for this forum? do u not see ?? do u not see the point?

First of all, calm down.

I never said you first suggested it, I wasn't only talking to you, i was referring to everyone that was adding suggestions for the Spirit Bomb.

Most of these suggestions you read aren't "new". You've been here shortly so you haven't seen many suggestions yet. I'm sure half the stuff I've seen and considered new has been suggested before i joined as well. Most of the suggestions have been brought up 50 times already, and there have been suggestions that were accepted, but it's not too frequent. Usually becuase when a team is serious about making a mod, they don't add everything that's suggested becuase someone thinks it would make the mod better. Realize that they just don't paste things into a game, they have to code everything and it takes time and hard work. So if the suggestion isn't worth it, or it unbalances, or it's just stupid, they aren't going to bother adding it in.

For all you know they might be adding this in, the opinions of the members in the forum are just that, opinions. I have the right to tell you if i don't like your idea or not, so respect that. if not well then don't suggest, becuase i'll tell you what i think regardless. I don't represent the teams decisions or beleifs, only myself.

Not only all of that Goku has plenty of attacks to "make up" for the Spirit bomb which you are so unsatisfied with. He doesn't need any stronger attacks now.

Best answers
In the show, the namek spirit bomb didnt kill freeza, but ssj goku was able to, as was ssj trunks.

It shouldnt be even close to as strong as a final flash which ripped Cell apart

Also, in the game, the dmg of the sb is set, it dosnt take away from your own pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom