Save The Citizen (4 Fun)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Wouldn't it be fun to save people sometimes? xD
For example in esf_city you guys could make a building in flames and some citizen at windows screaming... you go to them press "B - Use" and grab them and you'll have to put them down and then they dissapear and you'll get something... like a bonus.. +10 Health, Powerlevel or Bonus Points for the Combos.

I'm not saying PUT THAT NOW IN THE GAME, I'm just saiyng that it would be fun to have it ingame. ^_^

Like in this Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4epwpu_80
Yeah I know you guys don't do DBZ Movies but anyway, Goku saves some people.

Tell me what you think about it. :rolleyes:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No roleplaying in ESF plz.

Best answers
I think it should be some kind of Game Mode.

For example, Villains attack the city and Good have to save the people, but not in just that way (only the buildings), but something more developed.
Something like a game mode with "objectives", like M.A.G. or games like that.

I think it would add more variety to the game.

Anyway, it may be too late...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Objectives?

Look how badly CTDB ended up. Not 1 person played it by the rules and it got totally ignored. Heck people dont even know that ESF 1.0 was the first to have dragonballs. They think it was EVM >.<

In any case i dont really see this working out for ESF in particular. Something else maybe, but not this particular suggestion ^^

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An interesting idea but not one that'll do too well in ESF. ESF's more about combat than completing objectives ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Objectives?

Look how badly CTDB ended up. Not 1 person played it by the rules and it got totally ignored. Heck people dont even know that ESF 1.0 was the first to have dragonballs. They think it was EVM >.<

In any case i dont really see this working out for ESF in particular. Something else maybe, but not this particular suggestion ^^
That has nothing to do with bad game design, it had to do with the immense amount of bugs. Remember when the dragonballs started spawning under the map 9 out of 10 times? Yeah.

That said, you'll need to add some more details on your idea, just saying "Well, you guys should add something like this, which could work something like in this random youtube movie. Yeah...like...go design the game mode and add it!" doesn't cut it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has nothing to do with bad game design, it had to do with the immense amount of bugs. Remember when the dragonballs started spawning under the map 9 out of 10 times? Yeah.

That said, you'll need to add some more details on your idea, just saying "Well, you guys should add something like this, which could work something like in this random youtube movie. Yeah...like...go design the game mode and add it!" doesn't cut it.
Out of all the 1.0 maps that only happened on riverside, AFM, mtside and the rest worked just fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Objectives?

I hope you guys are still going with that design that was decided awhile ago. I think a lot of people would get into CTDB if it was implemented. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom