Savage

Best answers
O indeed i loved savage, i loved playing as the animal types more then the natives tho, was a master of being a predator i think was its name, been so long since iv played it.

I was going to reinstall it and check out the samurai mod they did for it, but never got around to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game was good when you had a good team who followed orders. To be successful you needed to be a communist. Every man for himself does not work. Sure mining was tedious, but players could do it much faster than peons, and you got small amounts of EXP for it.

Unfortunately the majority of my games as commander were ruined by people ignoring my orders and instead hunting NPC's to get to level 10 as quickly as possible before randomly attacking the base and getting pwned by towers. When it did come together, however, it was glorious. Especially the 32-man battles on the larger maps. I might reinstall it if it works on teh Vista, see if the community still plays.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, what the hell. About 5 months ago I favorited a bunch of MMOs, and I had no idea this one was released!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately the majority of my games as commander were ruined by people ignoring my orders and instead hunting NPC's to get to level 10 as quickly as possible before randomly attacking the base and getting pwned by towers. When it did come together, however, it was glorious. Especially the 32-man battles on the larger maps. I might reinstall it if it works on teh Vista, see if the community still plays.
I was one of those people who kept killing the animals on the side to get XP and money. :rolleyes:

Theres a samurai mod for Savage?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it was made by the same ppl who used to develop Bushido, a mod that never made it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched Bushido since I was in the 6th fricking grade. It was so dissappointing to see it never lift off the groound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Samurai mod sucked ass. The graphics/animation were some of the worst i've seen in a 3D game. Normal Savage was much better.

Best answers
woah interesting, im dloading right now oh and it actualy seems to look like a mmorpgfps or what ever you call it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom