Savage demo YOU MUST PLAY

Best answers
http://www.s2games.com/savage/index.html

One of the best games i played in years. They are a new company and game sites bsed them with low to med scores. Omg this game is so much fun. It is like a war-craft first person shooter. I turn the graphics all the way up and it blew me away. They have major skills and i am for sure going to buy this game just to see the magic in it and large creatures. If you like rts and fps you would love this game for sure. Just watch out when i get the marks bow. :)

If you are like me and like this game. spread the word out about it. They are a small company and need the players to help them out. Hell even penny acrade praise this game and doing the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks interesting, but I don't want to buy it. Maybe you can buy it for me, NS? :laff:

Best answers
i pity the fool who does not play/buy it. There goal is to upgrade and add new stuff every 30-45 days like mmorpgs. No montly fee at all. This company will go far.

Mystix you lazy bum. Beg your gf for cash or something. If you dont got one then get a job bum :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me!? Get a job!? HAH! Why work when I have something called a "NightShade"? :laff:

But really, the game looks pretty damn good. I just don't get the whole thing. How is it like WarCraft, and a first person game?

Best answers
play the demo and find out. Ok picture this you have a commander who upgrades and tells workers to do something.

You can either help him mine for stone. Or go out and take flag locations. Hunt npcs for levels Or keep the enemy busy with good old fashion bows/axe/swords.

But then later on you get rocket launcher land mines seige weapons and defense towers. It is like living in a rts

Best answers
Jesus this game looks pretty good and the graphics are deliciously good... this is basically Ragnarok Online/Planet Side/Everquest... except the graphics are better than all of those games... I give it a 8.5/10 :

Best answers
It's sort of like NS,only less team-oriented....

But then again,it is still teh r0x0rz

Answer as to why it is quite similar to NS : Both are FPRTSS,or have both a real-time strategy mode and first-person shooter mode :D Only NS is a bit outdated since it is on the HL engine....

Best answers
ya it is kinda but then again this is midevil base and more based on a rts then ns.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've you've ever played Natural Selection, it's pretty much the same style of gameplay as that. Like RaVe said, just less team oriented.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thing I tought a bit like natural selection meets warcraft, it looks awesome, might be a good thing till WoW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom