Samurai Champloo Ep. 23

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-;

I sense some bitterness.

Poor Japanese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you'd think that, approaching the end of the series, the episodes would actually make sense >_>

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 25 is out already, get the shinsen subs they're faster.

That episode was funny but had no real purpose, rest assured, the next few episodes are fantastic.

Best answers
Meh, I'm still wondering what happened after the meteor crashed onto Mugen and the others at the end of episode 22... prolly find that out later on.

Fun episode indeed. Mugen plays some mean baseball :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched the rest of it; yeah okay, they made up for the stupid baseball episode bigtime. Those last two episodes really threw me in different directions (in terms of the outcomes I expected) but I was happy with how it ended. Makes me want a continuation.

Sadly, the likeliness of that is about as much as a "Faye and Jet Bebop" sequel :p I also heard Champloo didn't get incredible ratings. As a series it wasn't nearly as good as Bebop anyway :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think its quite over, episode 25 had the "to be continued" line at the end and of course Mugen is still alive, I'd say one last episode awaits.

As for a sequel I agree that the likelihood is next to nothing. However I did enjoy this anime a fair bit, in fact IMO its on par if not greater than Bebop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I know it ends at 26, no confusion there. It was out and done with before I started the thread, I think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kinda sad though, Cowboy Bebop left me with an empty kind of feeling at the end when Spike died, and Champloo is heading in the same direction, although I'm quite sure Mugen will probably die before the end, I don't want that to happen and am hoping it won't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The group you mentioned (shinsen) already has 26 out man. Watch that stuff! It's pretty awesome. I think you'll like the ending although it makes you want them to make more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've downloaded, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet, was my dad's bday today X_x

-EDIT-

Just watched it and wow you were right, that was one of the the better anime endings out there. Completely unexpected but thoroughly enjoyable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it really threw me off at a few places. Like I was seriously surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom