Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never seen Naruto or samurai 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai 7 vs. Naruto!!!!! xD >:E x.x <:E Rar xD Ok anyway's I have to say naruto win's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto because its come such a long way and is damn cool even though its pretty much main stream now and everyone knows about.. so what, it doesnt make Naruto suck

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai Champloo is 10x better than both of them.

Best answers
ROFL

Samurai 7.

NO contest at all. Naruto is a worm compaired too Samurai 7. And i gotta agree with Hwo, Samurai Champloo is about the same level as Samurai 7 and FAR above naruto will ever be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
ROFL

Samurai 7.

NO contest at all. Naruto is a worm compaired too Samurai 7. And i gotta agree with Hwo, Samurai Champloo is about the same level as Samurai 7 and FAR above naruto will ever be.
Well.. seeing how many people like Naruto and how famous it is, that is in FACT a no

Naruto is bomb and you know you love it

Best answers
Uhm.. DBZ was once one of the most populair animes in the world... Does that make it good? What the "people" think doesnt mean its good anime. Narutards like it cuz its action.. And thats about it. The story is weak, the chars are shallow, the "Hes gonna use "THAT" attack ohnoes i better get out of here" Lines are whored, there HAS been a 15 ep fight seen ala DBZ style (Orochimaru vs hokage 3) AND it has massive flashback spamage. ..

Best answers
only seen one ep of samurai 7. naruto is better so far.

champloo is almost as good as naruto. almost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only saw 4 episodes of Samurai 7 so I really haven't got into it yet. It has potential to be way better than naruto.. so I'm guessing it is. As Hwoarang said though... Samurai Champloo > all.

Best answers
hum only watched 4 episodes of Samurai 7 and i have to say it it ok. the story hasnt got going going in my opinion so i will have to give it a few more episodes before i can say it it better than Naruto. Naruto gives me little warm feelings inside and does on occasion make my laugh a bit, but i dont like the animation style that much, i.e. the way they drew the characters.

So, so far i have to say Samurai Champloo >> Naruto > Samurai 7.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Narutards like it cuz its action.. And thats about it. The story is weak, the chars are shallow, the "Hes gonna use "THAT" attack ohnoes i better get out of here" Lines are whored, there HAS been a 15 ep fight seen ala DBZ style (Orochimaru vs hokage 3) AND it has massive flashback spamage. ..
I disagree, the characters are developed well in Naruto. You get the backstory of pretty much every single one, and they're all different. Samurai 7 seems to be better, but damn man, don't put naruto down so much. it's a decent anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
samurai 7, sure everything is well developed but did you ever stop to think how many characters there were?! like 50....so its not that great its just really long

but samurai 7, this one is gonna be great =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What difference does it make if there are more characters? The more there are that means the longer the anime, so what? That doesn't change that the characters are well developed and that the anime has a decent storyline.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai 7 can turn out to be better. They are on ep 6. So it can improve well in later episodes. I have complete episodes of samurai 7 so far and read them all.

Best answers
Imo its kind of stupid to make a thread about this, I mean theres only 6 eps of Samurai 7. I personally dont go into thinking whats better when one animes got like almost 100 eps while the other just has 6 out. This questions best left for when the story starts picking up more in Samurai 7, not when its still getting started..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom