Samurai 7/Champloo

Best answers
Well i must say thees 2 new animes just blow me right out of my socks. One is made by one of the worlds greatest directors: Akira Korusawa. and the other, Samurai Champloo is made by the same people that did Cowboy Bebop which, imho, was one of the best animes ever made. Some background info from own account so might be wrong.

Samurai 7 starts off in a small village where Mikumari, a priestess, is using a odd looking cystal to find the water in the ground for a new well. As you see before all this happens, some form of alien invasion toke place before all this and what becomes clear is that the aliens won the battle and are now dominating the earth. Once safe in a shelter, the locals discuse there future as a village and come to the conclusion that they need to hire samurais to protect there village from "Bandit" raids. As everybody is **** scared to go out into the open wide world Mikumari, Rikichi and Mikumari's little sister Komachi set out to the "city" to find and hire samurai to fight for them in the battle against the "Bandits". What they find in town is getting there rice stolen as a welcome. Then the quest to esemble a worthy team of warriors begins.

The CGI is this anime is amazing. Everything works. it all fits right into place and the characters are just superb. The first opening battle knocked the wind out of me. This is definitly a anime i'm going to finish and enjoy watching if now buy the DVD box set when its out.

Samurai Champloo is just cool. Its made by the same people that did Bebop as i said before and it just rocks.

Samurai Champloo is a new age really "funky" anime. It has a hip-hopish feel to it and the action scenes have that matrix-y style music and "camera" work in it. Champloo starts off with the excecution of our main characters.. lol yea.. There getting beheaded ^_^ time skips 1 day back in a cool fasion to. You see modern day japan, building itself down to somewhere in the edo age. After that you see 2/3 storys coming together. The story of Mugen, that of the Ronin Jin. And Fuu-chan. Mugen is the lose canon samurai that has a monkey style of fighting. Alot of movement, Swinging his sword around as much as he possibly can. Jin on the other hand is the heavly trained ronin that has the fast and deadly samurai style of swordmastery. There little brawl in the teahouse that fuu happens to work in turns into a raging fire where the son of the magistrate gets killed in. For that, they both get exicuted. But then they take matters into there own hands...

Thees are two animes you should REALLY watch. Samurai 7 is FREE FANSUBED Anime-Keep and ANBU. Samurai Champloo is done by Anime-One alone.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime mantioned above. Also thees animes are in free fansubbing period. They are not licanced so all information about the downloading of thees animes is LEGAL. But fellas, keep it to thees to and NOT Naruto FFS =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Champloo is licensed, though.

And by the way, there's a better FMA subber than Sonchou. PM me if you don't know.

Best answers
If you mean Aoi, there ex AJ... o_O Andchamploo is indeed licanced but that was so from the start. Still it got fansubbed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AOI sucks. I don't mean AOI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom