saiyan vs non-saiyan PL increase

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok from what i understand this is sorta how it goes

say the power your going to gain from hitting someone is 1000 for a saiyan if you were in normal form and hit him youd gain 1000 and when you transform that would equal say 3000(if going SSJ increases ya PL 3 times) or if ya did it when in SSJ youd only get 1000 in the transformed state and when ya detransform youd only have gained 333.

how will it work for chars that cant detransform, do they the normal amount(1000) or the increased amount(3000 if their transformation was equal to SSJ) or because they dont need Ki to stay transformed they dont get full or normal they get an amount somewhere inbetween

Best answers
mayby its if your in turbo made or some thing because u can be ssj with out aura and many be its when your got your aura it its more PL increase, so maybe when other Char reach the level that they would "transform" when they turbo they get the increase

ultrassj_vegeta

U
im pretty sure every1 can detransform can't they??? they do that coz that way u can hide ur tru power level.... like u seem weak coz no one has seen u go super saiyan..... but ur really strong..... and then u beefy up to super saiyan..... sweeet... but i guess ppl can still tell from ur frag level... but still... u'd havta de transform coz transformations eat up alot of ki sposedly.. im pretty sure they can detrnasform....

Best answers
No no no...you got it all wrong :) Your pl gain is all dependent on the difference of pl between you and the other person. So if you're weak and peg a strong person you'll gain more pl versus if the strong person decided to pick on the weak person.

Best answers
The things taht i read where that you gain pl fastest in normal form without turbo (in the alpha you gain more pl when you're not in turbo then when you are in turbo), but it's true you gain more pl from someone strong then from someone who's weaker. So if you want to gain pl you shouldnt go ssj cuz then you would gain pl slower!!!!! So in normal you get 1000 (depending who you shoot (killing gets more pl then hitting)) but in ssj you only get like 300. Hope everyone gets my drift!!! And these answers are all from information ive seen on the forum...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because ur pl is higher in ssj so u get less from hitting on weaker people

ultrassj_vegeta

U
so u'd just use ssj to defeat a much stronger oponent...... i c now....

Retired
Best answers
killing dont give u jack, its based on dmg only. its this way so that people wont just sit around and wait for a few players to fight for a while then kill then both when thier injuered to gain pl. basicly its designed for anti-camping. this way everyone has to work for the pl.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
cool cool..... but u can't really camp in esf can u....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
No no no...you got it all wrong :) Your pl gain is all dependent on the difference of pl between you and the other person. So if you're weak and peg a strong person you'll gain more pl versus if the strong person decided to pick on the weak person.
ohhh i see now so the reason why ya get more PL is cus the differance in PL is bigger so if so manage to beat someone in normal then ya go SSJ youll have gained MUCH more PL then if ya had have beat em in SSJ cus ya get more cus the diff was bigger and cus of the multiplyer when going SSJ

is that right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ur not reading it when ur ssj ur pl is higher and when non ssj ur pl is lower and u gain more pl if ur pl difference between u and ur opponant is large so it only make sence that u gain more pl when non ssj

Best answers
I Really dont knwo what u are talking about!!! THATS REALLY okay i dont knopw that much but okay maybee nahhh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ill use small words for u sence u cant comprehend big words

u gain more pl when u are weaker than the other guy

simple enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay i was right, man the beta's gunna be king supreme :D

and thanks to [ESF] nighthawk......... not only for the info here but all the other info ya gave me on everything "ssj power" etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom