Saiyan Smash Bros.

Best answers
I just looked at dbzonps2. And i saw they are going to release a game called saiyan smash i think.

Now that may just be what they called it. But it would be cool to play dbz Super Smash Bros. Style dont you think?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really sure I'd like that. The SSB gameplay feels, to me, like it should remain unique, just like the game it belongs to. A similar system would be ok, I suppose, but, IMO, I think SSB should remain with an exlcusive gameplay system.

Best answers
ya i agree but it would be cool if in the next smash bros they put goku in it.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there would not really be any diversity in the game play though. with the current SSB, you have a whole bunch of different characters with different techniques. all of the dbz guys do essentially the same thing.... sooo.... yea

Best answers
well no like people could trans from getting an anger bar up all the way and different button combos do different things.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think it'd be pretty stupid, I mean if you want to play Saiyans in Super Smash bros, just pretend it's Goku :p

seriously, all it sounds like is SSB with DBZ characters...nothing special... :p

Best answers
well i know but i mean if they make another smash bros. I wonder if they could use characters from all platforms and then maybe we could get like goku and vegeta and maybe cell as secret characters

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem, then, is that they have to purchase rights to all of those characters. The thing that makes Smash Bros. Smash Bros. is that it's all Nintendo-created characters. There are no third party characters in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if another company made a game that tried to smush together all of the console-exclusives in one, though.

Best answers
lol that would be cool
mario=goku
luigi=gohan
yoshi=piccolo maybe
if they had kirby buu would be good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheif from halo, slaps a plasma grenade to your ass and throws you over the cliff. WOOO!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bodukai is a PS2 game isn't it? If so, Nintendo couldn't plug any of those characters into their games without cutting some kind of really expensive deal with Funi.

Personally I'd just like to see Sonic in the next Super Smash Bros. now that nintendo is exclusively hosting his character. Let's put an end to the controversy and decide whether or not Sonic would beat the hell out of Mario on his own console.

Best answers
There's some Quake 3 mod called Rivalry of Legends that's taking a whole bunch of characters from different things and trying to put them into a 3d Smash Bros. 3rd person type of thing. They got characters from Sonic to Mario to Link to Optimus to friggin' like, He-Man. I'm pretty sure they have a Ghostbuster in there, too. You guys should check it out.

And no one messes with Mewtwo Master Halorin in SSBM. ;P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The site for Rivalry of Legends is down, and from the looks of its stats on the MOBD (is that right?) website it must have been taken down a long time ago. For shame...

Anyway, back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom