Saiyan Pods

Best answers
i have no idea if this has been suggested before but many maps i tend to get bored....like riverside. Can we make adjustments to some maps were there are saiyan space pods and when you get in them they glow and U shoot up and go to a little moon and fight there. The moon should be like a universal thing for like 6 maps. YOu find a capsule go to the moon and fight there. I think this would be lots of fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea, maps are already limited enough as they are, this would add so much more to the limitation.

Best answers
... What the hell are you talking about? If anything, this would expand.... It would be a nice idea for gigantic parties of 50+, but it could turn the simpler fights into hide and seek... and I sorta doubt it's possible.

But hey, it's a new idea :)

Best answers
so do u guys like it i mean we could even have big frieza spaceships where like the whole team can get inside and it shoots up and you fight on the moon....oR HEY make it go to new namek or somthin

Best answers
Nice idea, but i kinda doubt if they could/want to do that... :rolleyes:

Best answers
WELL ^@*$ We need new things to keep people coming back...i mean the maps can only be entertaining for so long then hmmph everyone will stop playing....(hell i stoped for 2 months cause the maps were getting boring)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would have to add the same scenery to every single map in a remote area of the maps. you cannot just load another map during gameplay. people cant play on 2 different maps at the same time unless they are combined into 1 large map. ex: that snakeway map has a house u can walk into. the doorway teleports you to some other place on the map. its not a map of its own.

Best answers
All this shooting up - you on heroin or what boy - wouldn't be that great, and the only way it could work is have a portion of the map that isn't visible set as a moon area - half-life can't change maps in the middle of the game w/o sending everyone to the different map.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of the maps made are as large as possible already. And like stated above, the only way for this to work is if it transports you to a different spot on the same map...

My question is, did you get this idea from Rogue Trip?

Best answers
no im talking about the kind of thing where in snakeway you go to the house..just make em part of the maps

Best answers
you should read slowly through the posts! the standard-maps are as large as possible, which means, they can't get bigger, so you can't have any "other" place on the map for a "moon" or something! there is no space for that....

Best answers
and the worst case scnenario is that you cannot switch to another map without resetting the server or anything

the only way to have this is to have major coding knowledge,small maps and whatever needed.

just doesn't fit in,maps are as big as they are(aka esf_guru)

Best answers
Map sizes are already at maximum i dont think this can be implimented even if we wanted it to... unless the maps are realy small and the saiyan pod is a kind of teleporter but small maps means big bangs kill everyone and thats bad :laff:

Best answers
well how about use the pods to warp to the other side of the map by the enemy?

Orz

Best answers
They can't just have a moon for you to teleport to. There's just no place to PUT it. It would have to be another map, and to send you there the server would need to be able to load another map, send your kill/death along with it, and then return you with the kill/deaths to the previous map when you get back. I don't even think that's possible.

Best answers
I think its a good idea... you cant do it cause the map is as big as it can get but if it could get bigger i would like the idea. Maybe there should be a map where your on the moon. that would be neat^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom