Saiyan Heritage

Best answers
I think when Goku, Gohan, Adult Gohan (in new version :p), Vegeta, Trunks and Cell should gain powerlevel when they eat a senzu bean while their health is under ten (and the pl starts dropping).

What do u think.

O also, theres gotta be more levels with senzu beans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would unbalance them too much

Best answers
that is the major counter argument but then there are ways...
for example Buu has his Doughnut. make that give u a frag as well. thatd be hell.
Cell could suck pl through his tail.
Krillen, Piccollo and Frieza dont need it. just make theirs go up faster normally.
problem solvered

Best answers
if you do that you should give other things to other characters to balance it
like... piccolo heals 1-2 hp per 10 seconds
Freiza got more defense, and more...

Best answers
No way people will just use kiblobs to get their health below 10 then use sensu beans repetitvley. SSJ3 in 5 minutes.

Best answers
and how are they going to control their Health to under ten without dying or without being killed? plus its also done in the TV show, Vegeta asks Krillin to shoot him so Dende could heal him

Best answers
Lol. It would be fair and normal, but people would say that the people that knew how to use it properly were being abusive. Ever notice how whenever you do something right, or in your own style (rather than theirs), somebody gets mad. It's ludicris (I forgot real spelling, so I'll use rappers :rolleyes: ).

I can't ever find senzu beans, but maybe we should just sit back and let the ESF team do what they want, eh? Though, giving Piccolo a healing technique, and Cell's tail sucking thing would be fun to learn how to defend yourself against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom