saga's

Best answers
i think maby we can make a saga mode so you can play against the ginyu force without ssj but than with kaiokan and gohan with long hair and stuff

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any form of single-player for ESF is out of the question. ESF is a multi-player only modification and the team intends to keep it that way.

Now, as for a game mode, it would be pretty interesting though it would be a lengthy process to get it working.

Best answers
ya i think a story mode would be kinda boring considering that it would only be dbz not db or dbgt

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think our friend here means that the roster of characters available varies with the "sagas selected". Kinda like in DB: S.

Best answers
yeah. I think he wants a custom model for Goku and Gohan each so that it'll match the Capt Ginyu Saga

Best answers
I have a Suggestion Do it Online Saga Mode where there server will come on and
Say summin like Official ESF Saga's and All the Players who join will be on one Team and The Saga Npc's On the other team and Basically EG: You will fight Ginyu force, So it may be a 6 v 6 (I don't know how many people on Ginyu force) and you will have to win Fight to get to next stage of saga

Edit: Any good ? I don't know WTH i have wrote i don't understand Half of it.

Best answers
:laff: its ur idea. newayz, i get it... wud b cool but then, after sumtym it wud get boring cuz of two reasons; will almost likely be full, and d npc's moves will just get VERY predictable, lyk normal bots

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No storymode in ESF.

Stated a gazillion times already. Just not gona happen.

Best answers
its not really storymode if u follo gocool's server idea. ud just b joining a server to play against bots from a certain saga e.g. ginyu saga - vs ginyu force, android saga - vs androids 17 & 18, etc.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really storymode if u follo gocool's server idea. ud just b joining a server to play against bots from a certain saga e.g. ginyu saga - vs ginyu force, android saga - vs androids 17 & 18, etc.
Well thats what teh ESF bots are for >.>

Just make the right bots join.

Best answers
so how then can u add bots if they're buddies? for the ginyu force every1 of the bots would start as ginyu??? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom