Sadam to be hanged o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, ok.. the cost of housing death row inmates seems expensive.

wanna know how much its gonna cost to kill sadam?

a piece of rope.

game over. synth is right, if it were america who sentanced him, you would have a leg to stand on. but the fact is, he was sentanced in iraq, by his own people. he may be considdered a martyr to some, but on the basis that the western union has nothing to do with his sentance/execution, i think most of the iraqis will probably give up.

as for whether its right or wrong for him to be killed? two wrongs don't make a right. BUT, he obviously believes he is right, and that won't change, no matter how long he is imprisoned. how are we better by killing him? because we didn't order the deaths of over a million INNOCENT people.

sure, we are in iraq, killing people at the moment, but it's different, it's war. people die in war, and lets face it, 90% of them are carrying guns, and aren't considdered innocent.

one mans life, does not have infinite worth, especially when he has caused not just the deaths, but the suffering of over a million others.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

a piece of rope.

game over. synth is right, if it were america who sentanced him, you would have a leg to stand on. but the fact is, he was sentanced in iraq, by his own people. he may be considdered a martyr to some, but on the basis that the western union has nothing to do with his sentance/execution, i think most of the iraqis will probably give up.

as for whether its right or wrong for him to be killed? two wrongs don't make a right. BUT, he obviously believes he is right, and that won't change, no matter how long he is imprisoned. how are we better by killing him? because we didn't order the deaths of over a million INNOCENT people.

sure, we are in iraq, killing people at the moment, but it's different, it's war. people die in war, and lets face it, 90% of them are carrying guns, and aren't considdered innocent.

one mans life, does not have infinite worth, especially when he has caused not just the deaths, but the suffering of over a million others.

Because due process doesn't cost anything =/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

a piece of rope.

Than why was [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Milosevic[/SIZE][/FONT] not killed. Hes done a similar thing. Guess what our country was once part of Yugoslavia. So under his rule. But we took care of our **** and liberated ourselvs. The exact same things goes for Coratia.

Heck he only died cause he hung himself. No execution needed. And i bet that it was due to guilt feelings.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

a piece of rope.

So, what will killing him actually change? it'll warm those peoples vengeful little hearts who he'd made suffer, and a few people who take pleasure knowing he got what was coming to him but thats about it. Not only that, but you're clearly prejudice about the guy "BUT, he obviously believes he is right, and that won't change, no matter how long he is imprisoned." because of course we all know how the guy thinks.

Just because he's been tried in his own country doesnt mean people wont be angry when he dies, these arent the kinda people who just give up and say "ah **** it, was never gonna work anyway" they're the kinda people who will kill for their beliefs.

War is war, sure, but this war was stupid. You again state how they're not innocent, so they surely deserve to die, dont they? Please, its not a matter of innocence, its a matter of humanity.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
synth is right, if it were america who sentanced him, you would have a leg to stand on. but the fact is, he was sentanced in iraq, by his own people. he may be considdered a martyr to some, but on the basis that the western union has nothing to do with his sentance/execution, i think most of the iraqis will probably give up.

First off, it wasn't given a fair trial. He wasn't sentenced by "his people". He was sentenced by people who hated him with every fiber of their being. Secondly, I seriously doubt he'll be considered a martyr by anyone other than his closest allies. At this point, the Iraqis just want this little ordeal done with so they can focus on making roadside bombs.

So because he believes he was right in maintaining stability in his country through harsh means, he deserves to die? Again, hes a scumbag, but he got the job done. Killing him is wrong, no matter how you look at it. Yes, his hands have blood on them. Does that give anyone the right to do the same exact thing they are rebuking? No, it doesn't.

Technically, the war is over. We're "maintaining peace". If you look at the most recent death count, you'll see we're doing a pretty good job of taking over where Saddam left off in terms of killing people. We can argue over what innocent actually means, but it would leave us exactly where we began. Bottom line, we invaded our country, they want us out, we're not leaving. They are doing what any other nation would do. If a foreign nation invaded America, you can be damn sure everyone with a firearm would be on the frontlines. I can't blame the Iraqis for doing what they're doing, even if they're being manipulated by insane clerics and the like.

The worth of one man's life can't be quantified. I don't understand why everyone wants to kill him. He is a horrible human so let him suffer. Not for 2 minutes, or 30 minutes, or an hour. Let him suffer for the rest of his days. Give him the bare necessities to keep him alive, and let nature take it's course. He has a good 30 years left in him. Can you imagine spending 30 years in a tiny cell in Iraq?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Its interesting. While hes guilty. I still cant shake the feeling that this is just the tip of the iceburg.

Something deep down tells me that getting him out of the way will awaken something terrible.

Man i hope im totaly wrong here.
U aint wrong, Grega. You're 100% right. Saddam Hussein has millions and I do mean MILLIONS of Iraqi supporters. Not to mention that Iraq and Iran are very close, not just physically, but nationally. And Iran has a nuclear bomb, if I'm not mistaken. The lies you here on TV are absurd. He wasn't sentenced by his people, that judge and juery are AMERICAN I TELL YOU!! If he gets executed, it might set everything off. The Iraqi need very little to go overboard for all the horrible stuff the americans did to them. And if Iran launches that bomb, I do not doubt that it is highly possible that the target is one major american city. Maybe New York, Chicago, Washington, or Boston. And that will NOT be pretty. I personally don't think that he deserves to die, I think Bush deserves to die. America has been torturing those poor Iraqi for who knows how long, and blame Saddam for all of it. Which I think is wrong.

Mad_AxMan said:
it's war. people die in war
So you're saying that just because it is war it's a perfect excuse to kill countless innocent people that are defenseless just because some idiot from the top of the american pyramid scheme said so?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say cut his balls off, sounds realistic enough and it should give him a good reason to kill himself too.
I heard my friend found a snaff video of something like that...plain nasty and would fit this situation perfectly wouldntcha say? D:

U aint wrong, Grega. You're 100% right. Saddam Hussein has millions and I do mean MILLIONS of Iraqi supporters. Not to mention that Iraq and Iran are very close, not just physically, but nationally. And Iran has a nuclear bomb, if I'm not mistaken. The lies you here on TV are absurd. He wasn't sentenced by his people, that judge and juery are AMERICAN I TELL YOU!! If he gets executed, it might set everything off. The Iraqi need very little to go overboard for all the horrible stuff the americans did to them. And if Iran launches that bomb, I do not doubt that it is highly possible that the target is one major american city. Maybe New York, Chicago, Washington, or Boston. And that will NOT be pretty. I personally don't think that he deserves to die, I think Bush deserves to die. America has been torturing those poor Iraqi for who knows how long, and blame Saddam for all of it. Which I think is wrong.
Very true, it might set them off big time and they are freakin nuts, no telling what they can do.
One this is certain, Saddam still does have lots of supporters out there and...well, you do the math.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't call them freaking nuts, because they are not freaking nuts. They have been under american rule for some time now, they are emotionally scarred as well as physically. They will not let one of their blood perish by american hand. That is why Saddam has supporters. If I was on Bush's place, I'd call off the whole thing, make a peace treaty, finance an election a new president for Iraq, and ban Saddam from any further pollitical business.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Don't call them freaking nuts, because they are not freaking nuts. They have been under american rule for some time now, they are emotionally scarred as well as physically. They will not let one of their blood perish by american hand. That is why Saddam has supporters. If I was on Bush's place, I'd call off the whole thing, make a peace treaty, finance an election a new president for Iraq, and ban Saddam from any further pollitical business.
Thats the problem.

If Bush calls the whole thing off Iraq will face a civil war. And if the US finances the elections the new president will be marked as a pupet of america.

This whole thing shold not have happened in the first place. But trying to stop the boulder that was sent into motion can prove harder and worse than trying to simply clear the way.

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
if that's true, why dont we nuke them before they do to us? we shall launch the all-side war to the entire mid-east and annihilated their race completely and NEVER EVER EXIST!! blow them to the spacies dirt!!(or ash whatever...)

in this rate we wont need for that damn peaceful table negotiation. if we just been soft like this we will doom. hesitate will dug ur grave(like someone said "peace was earning by blood")

beside, u should trust our ability by destroy all nation on this planet!! let me tell u, we can eliminate the russian + chinese + mid-east combine force by only 3 hours if we really try.(it's not a bluff. go see modern mobile "history channel") some coward like u should just leave this country for good if u really scare!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
if that's true, why dont we nuke them before they do to us? we shall launch the all-side war to the entire mid-east and annihilated their race completely and NEVER EVER EXIST!! blow them to the spacies dirt!!(or ash whatever...)

in this rate we wont need for that damn peaceful table negotiation. if we just been soft like this we will doom. hesitate will dug ur grave(like someone said "peace was earning by blood")

beside, u should trust our ability by destroy all nation on this planet!! let me tell u, we can eliminate the russian + chinese + mid-east combine force by only 3 hours if we really try.(it's not a bluff. go see modern mobile "history channel") some coward like u should just leave this country for good if u really scare!!
Bunker, please stop posting. What you just said is absurd.

Best answers
Sub said:
Bunker, please stop posting. What you just said is absurd.
we had the strongest power on this planet.....what else we afrial of? unless u r chickenish!! it is an absurd word for the guy like u........coward!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
we had the strongest power on this planet.....what else we afrial of? unless u r chickenish!! it is an absurd word for the guy like u........coward!!
I seriously doubt you really know what you're saying.

You're obviously just a kid who doesn't understand the implications of nuclear warfare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

I don't want to mock america, but simply it's because ones in power are CHICKEN. When have you ever seen america attack someone stronger than them, or even the same strength? They bombed my country because of ONE MAN, Slobodan Milosevic. Our former president, Rest In Peace. They attacked Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, all these countries are smaller than america. The only courageous thing they've ever done is fight in the Civil War. But that was a long time ago. Today, they won't DARE attack Russia or China. They won't even dare attack North Korea. As I said they bombed my country, MY COUNTRY which is 100 times smaller then them!!! Now tell me this, is there any excuse for KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!?

EDIT: If I was allowed to flame you, I'd tell you exactly what Andreyesf told Volkov in this thread, sixth post from behind.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
I don't want to mock america, but simply it's because ones in power are CHICKEN. When have you ever seen america attack someone stronger than them, or even the same strength? They bombed my country because of ONE MAN, Slobodan Milosevic. Our former president, Rest In Peace. They attacked Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, all these countries are smaller than america. The only courageous thing they've ever done is fight in the Civil War. But that was a long time ago. Today, they won't DARE attack Russia or China. They won't even dare attack North Korea. As I said they bombed my country, MY COUNTRY which is 100 times smaller then them!!! Now tell me this, is there any excuse for KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!?
When have I seen America fight someone stronger or equal then them? How about the American Revolution, where we faught the worlds strongest nation at the time? What about the Civil War? World War I? World War II?

We haven't attacked Russia or China because we're on friendly terms with them and we're not crazy [The whole Nuclear War thing..]. We don't attack countries without a reason.

So please don't insult one's country, especially with ignorant statements such as that. It can derail a thread like this pretty quickly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

People who have no iudea should not say a word.

Why be afraid you said. Yet earlier you mentioned that you were scared of Saddam.

Why not just bomb them you say. Ill tell you. That would cause a third world war. Anf if america was the trigger than belive me. It would be similar to Germany in WW2.

Youll probably say. So what we can bomb the world. And if you do that than prepair to die. Cause nuclear weapons have a disturbing effect on nature. If all the nucks the US has exploded thanthis planet would turn into a radioactive ball of dirt inhabited ba cocroaches who are the only living beings who can withstand that. Nut they would probably disapear due to the climatic destortion.

Your anwser was the anwser of a coward. You should know people who fight to protect are stronger than those who fight to win. World War 2 proved that greatly. If it wasnt for the determination of protecting their countrys than i tell you that Hitler would have won.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World war I? II? Don't make me laugh. Your D-Day began when the Russians already finished everything. You just came for the glory. And World War I began in my country and you didn't do anything about it. My people were slaughtered while you all rested comfortably in your beds. I have to give you a little credit for the Civil War, but still, without America, Britain was a pretty small country compared to it WITH America. My people have been enslaved by the Turks for 500 years and they survived and created a mighty country until the AMERICANS themselves caused a fight between us, but I don't want to get into that, I just want to give you some advice: Don't listen to CNN. Go on the net, look up American Conspiracy and you'll see what I'm talking about.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It ends now, I like this thread and I don't want it to be closed. If you really want to talk about it, PM's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:

EDIT: If I was allowed to flame you, I'd tell you exactly what Andreyesf told Volkov in this thread, sixth post from behind.
These are the exact types of posts, that trigger unwanted and unessecary arguements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, you're right. This isn't the time and place. Where were we? Oh yeah. Saddam. Well, it's true that the guy has done some nasty things, but he doesn't deserve the death sentence. He killed no one. He just caused those deaths by ordering others to kill them. They didn't have to listen to him. It's true that the guy is evil and stuff, but you know what they say: Evil itself doesn't give you power. You gotta have something else besides it, like a bomb, a gun, pollitical power, influence on people. If he loses that, he is no threat to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom