Ryoko is ill again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess im ill again.. right now I have a really sore throat and thats about it, plus I didn't sleep last night, which is always a sign for me. Anyway, im bored, noone on irc is talking to me so im creating this thread for people what would like to talk to me to be able to =]

(btw i tried to find my old thread but a search and looking at 15 pages of old off topic posts didn't work so I guess it's gone)

Best answers
/me puts Plastic bag over Ryokos head... GET AWAY... I SAID stay away!!!

Heh trying to get me sick again eh?... we'll just see who wins this one :)

get well buddy

Best answers
*(Cough)* *(Cough)*...oh sorry stryker for if i coughed on your shoulder ;D....just kidding....get better ryoko :D

Best answers
get well soons!!!!

your missing alot of fun, its really fun and happy being outside, today, tobad u cant come

u got me down, now im abit sad

:'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe thanks.

I have some sort of throat thingy and a chesty cough that makes my voice go all wierd. It really sounds like im purring when it happens Oo

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Purrings the sound Ryoko makes when she's happy..

Get well soon! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only one that thinks it's wierd that ryoko is creating a thread every time he gets the slightest whiff of an illness?

I've caught what ryoko has, thanks to him, but i'm not running around posting threads about and changing my name in irc to reflect it :tired:

Grow up a little ryoko :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Poor Ryoko. I can share a little pity for you. You must have the worst immune system ever. I can't even remember the last time I got sick.

Hope you feel better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SAS]Orion
Am I the only one that thinks it's wierd that ryoko is creating a thread every time he gets the slightest whiff of an illness?

I've caught what ryoko has, thanks to him, but i'm not running around posting threads about and changing my name in irc to reflect it :tired:

Grow up a little ryoko :)
My choice what I post. This is off topic after all. And I can do what I like in irc, so don't like it, dont reply.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or reply and mock it like I am :)

OWEE I broke a fingernail!

:tired: :tired: :tired:

Best answers
Hope you don't die. O_O We could lose one of our better artists! :D Okay, chances are you won't die. But hey, anything can happen!

Get well soon, and God help us all until then

Best answers
*sigh* You made my sig so that and my intolerable good conchince (Can't spell sry) Forces me to say, Get well soon ya hear me?:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised no "huggles" or whatever the hell you crazy *******s call them have been given out. Praise the lord.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'll get u a new cloak and bell to use for the duration of your illness, and some cat ear medicine should help...

Best answers
You were asking for that, kiri :devgrin: I would have done it before him, but he beat me to the posts, so :p pfft

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom