Run/Fly Block

Best answers
I think you should have Fly and run block added to the game because it would be very useful instead of just being a sitting duck trying to block somone hits or the beam spammers from all four sides. There should be like primary(stand still block) and secondary(moving block) blocking with stamina or ki reduction on the moving block so people wont spam it with the new melee system. What do you guys think???

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, but what happens if the guy decides to just run-block everytime you melee him.

Best answers
thats why run block lowers ki and stamina every hit so you cant just do it all the time and if they do it should slowly bring there stamina back up depending on damage...Oh and if there powerlevel is low and there doing a run block, the person with the higher pl should be able to kick or punch through it but take half the damage since he was blocking.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hm, I think it's a fairly nice idea.

I'm kind of tired of people who just block all the time and there's really nothing you can do about it, besides a blockrush.

I think blockers should lose some stamina/ki despite running/flying.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrmm.. what if you were still "Knocked back" after being hit while blocking??

think about it :eek: you'de lose stamina from blocking and you wouldn't take damage unless you were knocked into a wall..

and it would solve the problem of Run-blocking sorta =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom