RRRRRRRRR!!!!

Best answers
I am very angry because esf 1.3 doesn't come out.
It is not difficult to make a new version and there are no new updated posts in www.esf-world.com. Give us a % Number for the progress from esf or i will become very very very very angry.

Menno work more harder on esf 1.3.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:
It is not difficult to make a new version and there are no new updated posts in www.esf-world.com. Give us a % Number for the progress from esf or i will become very very very very angry.

OMG hes demanding a new version -_-"

If you think its so easy THAN YOU MAKE IT.

As for esf-world it has monthly updates.

If you dont want to wait than find something else. Be happy the team is giving away there free time for this game. As i said if you dont like it than go away.

Best answers
<,< nob? just try and make the best dbz mod there is all by urself? IT TAKES TIME FFS!! it's that hard to understand ? -.-

the esf team does this on theyr free time, they dont get payed for doing this, ohh! they could just go and delete all the files there are from esf and say "**** u" to all of us and just leave the progress there and continue theyr lifes :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its done, we just like to watch you all suffer!

Best answers
;D hehe.. indeed u do.. indeed . <,<

the team is totally evil aint it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:

You can't make such demands around here and expect to get your way just like that, some things also take time aswell. I am very angry becasue people always make threads sayying "when is 1.3 coming out?" or :OMG DON'T BE LASY RELEASE 1.3 NOW ;( ".

CB

Best answers
Yep it's real sickining asking every day when ESF 1.3 comes out when wil come out will come by then be pacient and stop anoing the team thats all :]
:D

zAS

Best answers
Mmmm... I'm fairly new around here so I don't know how you have been donig things before, will you post pics of whatever (say the char models) before the release? or will maybe publish the game directly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We release updates periodically to let you guys know we're still alive. As it comes closer to release you can expect to see more media, and possibly a few HL radio interviews. Untill then, demanding things and stating that you will become "very very very very angry unless we release it now" is, for lack of a better word, retarded.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:

It is not difficult?

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Or I will become very very very very angry."

I bet the team's shaking in their booties right now.

Seriously, how old are you? Stop being a stuck up childish fool and STFU. You can't expect us to take you seriously when you make stupid demands like that.

Nobody cares. Everyone has to wait for it, just like you.

And if you think it's so easy, to code, animate, create everything from scratch, then do it yourself, or stop complaining. You obviously fail to comprehend how big the jump from 1.2.3 to 1.3 will be.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:

Well, I think we will release 1.3 tomorrow, on one condition. If you bite my nipples tenderly, and stick your tongue in my hairy arse. And while you're at it, do Kama too.

zAS

Best answers
You guys are so easy to provoke, heres a little kid thats screaming saying that he will get "very very very very angry" and you're getting smoke coming out of your heads! Relax, chill, and take a laugh at him... that's all (no need to say: "stick your tongue in my hairy arse", you don't know how hold the kid is so I don't think that was a good idea).

CYA!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
kohan said:

And who are you to demand work from the team?

Well since it's so easy, I'm hereby giving you the rights to finish ESF 1.3.

I expect it out by the end of the week, or I will become very very angry. :\

Best answers
I don't like the long wait either, but I have patience. Respect the team. They aren't Gero computers working around the clock you know.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zas, you wouldn't recognise sarcasm if it were standing in front of you.

And by the way. /me is teammapper.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Neoslash, you wouldn't recognise sarcasm if it were standing in front of you.

And by the way. /me is teammapper.
I don't understand O_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-' Yep, hurray for the default forum avatars....

Sorry if I offended you NeoSlash.

Best answers
kohan said:

it's not easy as you think to make a new version since the team have real lifes that come first, so sit down and play another mod untill it's out and don't hold your breath. as a percentage it's inpossible to mark since it the team that feels when it's ready to be released so get angry it won't make a difference here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom