would you like this mode?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
okay...

I was playing ESF today and my PL was pretty high for the time i played... I don't cheat so high pl for me is like 13 mil... but I was having fun and when I finished I thought: wouldn't it be nice to save my score?

the idea:
people can play and save they're PL to they're name online to continue and play, building up power much slower but keeping it when you are done.

the problems
-people may cheat and edit their file to boost their PL
-no drive --once you get your transformations it gets boring
-huge disadvantage for people just starting

the solutions
-get an online database to store PL's and some sort of anti-hacking device to keep from cheating
-make powerlevels increase much slower, and minimum PL for transformations much more spread apart and higher... i.e.: ssj 1 achieved at 10 mil, ssj 2 at 25 mil, ssj 3 at 50 mil... or somewhere along those lines, and it would take a day of straight playing just to gain 10 mil in PL...

the details
-this would be a side mode, so when a server is created you would have a choice: Capture the Dragon Balls, Team, Deathmatch or RPG
-so certain servers would let you load your saved PL, others are just normal. You can choose which you want.

pros
-make tournaments more interesting
-encourage dedicated servers to go up
-encourage people to play more
-everyone will be fighting to be #1

cons
-more coding...
-that's about it

additional ideas
(add on to this)
-have a top 10 highest PL's chart on the site or something...

there, tell me whatchall think

Best answers
I think the saved pl should be for specific characters. So after a person gets like goku high, then they could try getting all of frieza's transforms as well.

Best answers
i rekon that you should make it that when you reach a certain power level, your character should recieve bonuses; like more moves and items like weapons and different uniforms that give you more deffence or even make you invincible.

Best answers
yeah that's a good idea thanks for adding, I think this idea could work well, RPG mode would be a good option... idunno about that invincible thing though fonz... kinda unfair and would make it boring for everyone including the invincible one

Best answers
That sounds like a really sweet idea, and to see it done would top everything. But to do that (like you said) it would require a LOT of coding. Possibly so much coding that it would have to be a game in itself.

Also, unless the genius coders came up with some brilliant anti-hack system it would be like D2 (excuse my bad language) where everyone tried to hack everything... I don't think I need to elaborate if any of you have played Diablo 2...

I'm still voting FOR it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can, but wont be done, its way to much work for a coder.

Best answers
ahh ***ness... maybe one day in the distant... DISTANT... DISTANT future, when the ESF team is bored and run out of things to do and redo they will consider implementing an RPG mode...

it shouldn't be that much coding... anti-hack technology isn't necessary, juss make the save file save to the internet somehow, and have a next mode.. but any ways thats not important, i'm happy with this as it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pointless i mean its just normal dm with saveing pls...

not an rpg at all

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like the RPG idea ;) ,, but as they say, other people thinks different then Others!

Best answers
GREAT IDEA! lol. ive been TRYING to find a good place to get dedicated servers....cuz the prices r too HIGH NOW...(cough)OKTAGONE!(cough). but seriously...m tryinto find one...and if ESF Team makes that...ill be DAMN GLAD to put that on my server 24/7 :D

Also...maybe the Team could...like..RECRUIT...some more coders...not that im sayin THIS ONE isnt good...heh heh..o_o but that might help move the RPG project ahead faster...if they choose to make it

Oh yeah d00d, u also forgot to mention...that u could TRAIN! all RPG's have something to TRAIN...umm...well...like sparring...yeah...SPARRING! lol. and when u get LOW on health...if the map has sensu beans...it will heal u, and make ur stronger (some)...if ur a saiya-jin..of course :D

Scruffie

S
I wish people who's opinions mattered didn't hate all of these ideas...

I mean they'll just listen to Hibiki saying it's crap then no more.

I on the other hand think it's a great idea.

Best answers
i know i should have posted before but when i sugested the idea about being invicible i only meant some sort of momentary invincibility not to acttually be invincible forever, because if that is what i meant then yes i would agree with you about it getting boring for everyone.

Best answers
I think an RPG with a save pl system is kinda unbalanced, I mean a person playing for a month would crush a n00b INSTANTLY, plus making code for an online RPG would be a MOTHER. I still like the idea though, not that I would want to make it :) . poorshmazz oorlong peetoo magra pethu would be much easier! :devil:

Best answers
d00d, talk american!

ne ways...it WOULD PWN....but yeah..it would be extremely difficult.....*signals to blade....to find more coders.....* :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finding more coders would only slow things down

because one coder makes some more code and then everyone else has to have it all the mergeing of code and keeping track of what everyone is doing would solve nothing and just make work go super slow

and besides people would have there charater for 4 days and be maxed out at pl

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a great idea. they could even code it where there are pl limits for a certain amount of time.

all the esf players can only reach 5,000 for a while. it gets higher and higher as more and more main enemies appear (i.e dbz sagas)

Good Guys:
goku starts off at 100
gohan starts off at 80
krillen starts off at 50
trunks starts off at 80
piccolo starts off at 75
vegeta starts off at 90

Bad Guys:
cell starts off at 500
buu starts off at 1000

you have to earn cell and buu. there could be a lot more bad guys to fight but the whole idea in the first place is something we might never see. if at least not for awhile. i think there more worried about bugs, characters, and transformations than another mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom