Royal Rumble rules!

Best answers
Yay my Bio thread is comming into play. Now its time to get ready*Draws his sword and starts to sharpen it*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was actually going to post a bio thread as a Fight Club Registration thing, but you beat me to it ;D

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Can't wait for the competition to start, good luck to all fighters!

Now, about that Bio..

*starts writing*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Count me out!

I never entered into anything like this! I only fight for a bit of fun... and judging my the time it takes me to respond, I would be a hopeless entrant anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I better get to writing up a bio as well.

Any hint yet as to what the fighting style will be yet, or do we have to wait until saturday?

Best answers
Crap that means I have to make a bio...well the only problem I have with the bio is its restraint, I hope we all understand that the bio is not completely inclusive to the fighter's attributes and such...for example, I don't want people to get ****ty if I don't put down that I have the ability to manipulate fire in my bio, but I then proceed to manipulate fire in my fight. I also don't want to lose favor with judges for doing so, so I hope that is taken into consideration. Bios give some information, but not all...

Well I guess I'll be writing now...

*Edit*
I also ask, if we are to build on the post before ours, does this mean that only the first fighter to go can write an introduction to the fight?

Or would it be possible for the undisputed champ to give us a little something to go off of?

/me nudges Cuc

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will set the tone of the rumble from my first post, as I will be at ringside announcing with Hibiki and Optimus. Therefore, all people who enter the rumble on their number will have to post off of the beginning of my story.

That should set a fair tone for the fight.

In addition, every fighter will have the chance to have an entrance into the fight club arena venue, complete with music and pyro or what ever else you want, since you come in at the end of that round, you get to set the tone for the next round.

I have already drawn the first to names, so we should be ready to begin. :devgrin:

Best answers
I'm sorry Cuc but I'm still a little confused

In your first post you wrote

Each fighter will post AS IF THE POST BEFORE HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
But you just posted that we will all be able to write an entrance for ourselves...

This doesn't make sense to me

Will you be making a preliminary round where we all write our introductions and entrances? Or will we be able to do something where we write an introduction separately and then continue from the post before ours?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Here's another question (sorry, just popped into my mind): How long will each contestant in the Rumble have?

It's just that, what with the different time zones, I could be fast asleep while the Rumble continues. I hope I wont gain a token because my turn came around at 4 AM, my time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh a royal rumble with the toughest of fighters, with the toughest of refs. this will be thrilling.

and can the time limit be like 2 days "us eastern time or gmt-5:00"? I think 2 days will be good enough for the fighters to post ^_^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh yeah baby! This is going to rock! I will hold nothing back and actually focus on this rather than putting out the mediocre rounds I have been.

Best answers
Hmm, intresting.

Enger is very right in his point. 7 Hour time difference is a *****, and since that is the case with most people from europe. But still, one day should be enough. You entered this, your gonna finish it. And you can easely write a story in 15 min. Just not when your sleeping :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The time limit for a post will be roughly 72 hours, with a warning via PM on the 48th.

The fighters will be entering in at different rounds, so when you enter, you get your entrance to ringside before you start fighting.

Best answers
I must drop out, unfortunatly, because my talents are not up to scratch, and I choose my ex-tag team parter Vejimaru to take my place. He has agreed to do so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh giving up will only hurt you not help. I was on a 0-3 record slump before i won my first match. now im looking to be 4-5, but i never quitted.

Best answers
Heh. This is gonna be a blood bath now that I'm involved. *Draws Toukijin* I'm ready to rumble.

Best answers
On it. hehe *shines Tetseiga* I'd better teach Cuc how to use this so he can heal my victims. I want a challenge...

[EDIT]

Cuc, I was just wonderin, you said that a person is out if they are thrown out of the ring. Do they have to touch the ground? Cause I partake in some arial battle sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom