route to the great blue

๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I'm working on a game of one piece with unity engine, if you want to take a look here there is a page in ModDB

RGB - Route to the Great Blue is a fan made game based on One Piece in every detail, created with Unity. A very expansive adventure game that follows each step of the various chapters in the history of one piece. the game will implement 2 Gameplay modes : a single player Mode which will make you enjoy any single part of the anime,playing personally following the various stories and fast-paced combat.. a Multiplayer mode,whit servers,where many players will fight together "all against all"..

๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
route to the great bule

I'm working on a game of one piece with unity engine, if you want to take a look here there is a page in ModDB http://www.moddb.com/games/route-to-the-great-blue

RGB - Route to the Great Blue is a fan made game based on One Piece in every detail, created with Unity. A very expansive adventure game that follows each step of the various chapters in the history of one piece. the game will implement 2 Gameplay modes : a single player Mode which will make you enjoy any single part of the anime,playing personally following the various stories and fast-paced combat.. a Multiplayer mode,whit servers,where many players will fight together "all against all"..

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds interesting. Have you given any thought to the overall gameplay system yet?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
That sounds very nice, if the gameplay will be good I'm definitely gonna play.

๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Sounds interesting. Have you given any thought to the overall gameplay system yet?
is in the works, we are also working on the control character and the first map of the first episode:yes:

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So you have a name and a subject?

Not much to it

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well, I bookmarked it, and though I will NEVA make an account on ModDB, I might lurk around, check every few days and all that. Looks good! :D
Remember to put an adf.ly link so I can click it!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would love a One Piece mod, that is probably favorite series today. Wish you the best of luck, but you have a long way to go! :D

EDIT: Add a naked Nami mod for the community ;)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love a One Piece mod, that is probably favorite series today. Wish you the best of luck, but you have a long way to go! :D

EDIT: Add a naked Nami mod for the community ;)
OK with NNK i could understand that since Orioke is supposed to be nude and covered in smoke. But Nami is just fanfapdom >.>

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow, the model actually looks better than most models do in Unity! Sweet job, bro! :D

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Looks very nice :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom