Round 2 Mines vs Ryoko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should know the rules already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if I'll use this. Might change it later if Skyline hasn't posted.

Best answers
If youre not sure, please delete your post, decide, and post again. If you could just change your sig because you werent sure it wouldnt be all that fair would it. So just to make it more fair, realistic, and tidy... decide, then post it. Thanks :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

my entry
program : photoshop 7
pics : snapshots from an anime called Samurai 7

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Ryoko.

Reason: MSR's sig isn't bad, but I don't like how the center stock/image is cut off, missing the rest of the sword you could say. The font is really small and vertical, making the sig feel really empty.

My opinion on Ryoko's sig can best be described from a mIRC conversation I am currently having with Lid...

(Lid) Ryoko has ONE SIG IDEA
(Lid) and uses it EVERYTIME
(Lid) i have yet to see a Ryoko sig that doesn't meet the following criteria:
(Lid) anime girl
(Lid) coloured
(Lid) glowing font

I was also hoping Ryoko would have done something different, but it's still better than MSR's sig in the long run.

Current Score:
Ryoko - 1
MinesSkylineR34 - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wee.. another good pair ;|

Ryoko's sig is good, the theme,graphic and text effects fit in greatly, but the sig is rather large, leaving alot of empy space, although the graphic would fill that up, the transparancy of the graphic blends it with the background too much, giving it a wallpaperish feel, if you had either shrunk your ciurass a little and made the graphic more solid, it would of been a solid winner.

MSR's is also impressive, the graphic shows out from the rest of the sig well, combined with the lesser images means its a busy sig. but the best thing about this sig is the random transparant text and etchings, great detail. You also picked the right cuirass size to fit the amount your placing in your sig. Only two things solidly drop the quality. First is that the graphic is incomplete and cut of in the middle of the sig, his sword has been cut off by accident it seems, overall a big letdown. Then there is no solid text in the sig, which makes it seems like it should be used in a wallpaper, a sigs origional use is to display someones name, you lacking a name is a biggy in my opinion.

MSR would get my vote for visuals, but ryoko gets my vote for neatness.

im afraid im going to go with ryoko with this one, ryo's graphic isnt missing anything and ryo's has the most vital thing on a sig, bold text.

Best answers
My vote goes to Ryoko. I find the background a lot more attractive, purely out of personal taste. MSR, I think you couldve put some more time in the sig and custom made the rest of the sword, it shouldnt be that much work. Plus, I dont think your bg justifies the sig not having text.

Ryoko - 3
MSR - 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom