Round 2 Match:1 Im4 vs Kuwabara

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone should know the rules already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both images(and yes there are 2 in there) found on falcoons site, all done in photoshop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well here is mine ..

hope it's enough
I captured the image myself from one of my samurai champloo eps..

and to make it easier here's 1m4's

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My votes goes to Kuwabara.

Reason: To me it seems like Im4 just color blended someone elses work and slapped an image on the end. While Kuwabara, took more effort with his sig, using more effects. I also found Kuwabara's stock/image to be more appealing (Samurai Champloo owns), instead of the cut off face that Im4 chose to use.

Current Score:
Kuwabara: 1
Im4 0wn y0 455: 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Kuwabara.

Im4's is just to bright and busy. In kuwabaras I really like the picture that he captured and the backround alot.

Kuwabara:2
Im4:0

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to have to agree, I vote for Kuwabara.

Reasons, 1m4 it looks like you really rushed this one. The background brushing looks like such low quality then you usually do. All the flowers are very jaggy.. dont know if you went it to turn out like that but it makes it look like it does not belong.

Kuwabara: 3
1m4: 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup,its a clean vote from me for Kuwabara.

His sigs is layered out much more cleanly. the captured image suits the theme, the random effects fit in nicely without clogging the sig up. the text is a little too small for my taste, but it still fits nicely with the sig. so it dosnt bother me.

1m4's sig lacks graphics, the way the asian head is placed at the edge leaves a huge space that could of been put to good use, but hasnt. the explosion of colors is pretty much all thats in the rest of it, apart from the intergrated text, which seems a little too stuck in, apart from the graphic, the entire sig is a splash of three colors, it just dosnt work for me.

Best answers
My vote goes for Kuwabara.

Pretty much the same reason as my other fellow judges. I think that if the flowers right after the asian head wouldve been better, my vote wouldve went for you. However theyre not, they look way too jaggy and pixely and stuff.

Congratulation Kuwabara, youre moving up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh i wasnt really making it to appease people, i had just seen a very good image involving a kimono, and it had flowers on it, same color. so i decided to make sig involving the colors and theme. i knew it wasnt going to win though

congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom